Jump to content
MysticReef

I'm back!

Recommended Posts

MysticReef

Hey all! I took a break from reefing for a few years. Now I'm back and looking up to set up a larger nano this time around. Last time I had a 5.5 pico going. 🙂

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
31 minutes ago, MysticReef said:

Hey all! I took a break from reefing for a few years. Now I'm back and looking up to set up a larger nano this time around. Last time I had a 5.5 pico going. 🙂

Welcome back! What are you thinking about this time around?

Share this post


Link to post
Opotter

Welcome back!!   Give us a teaser of what you are planning!!  When are you getting started?

Share this post


Link to post
Seadragon

Welcome back, what made you quit before?

Share this post


Link to post
MysticReef
8 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Welcome back! What are you thinking about this time around?

I'm planning on a 40b and I'm kinda nervous because I only built pico tanks before this. I would like a LPS tank but with the capability of going to SPS.

7 hours ago, Opotter said:

Welcome back!!   Give us a teaser of what you are planning!!  When are you getting started?

Thanks! I'm planning a 40b and I will start building in the summer 

Share this post


Link to post
MysticReef
6 hours ago, Seadragon said:

Welcome back, what made you quit before?

I had to work on my career first so I can afford this hobby lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
MysticReef

My 5.5 pico tank in it's prime 

Screenshot_20200116-220113_Gallery.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...