Cultivated Reef

Mrs. Limpet's 75g reef

Mrs. Limpet

I was given a 75g 15 year old reef tank, and the aquarium ended up not moving well, so I bought a new aquarium and sump (cuz why not?) and found a fish/coral sitter while I cycle and set up this new aquarium gets ready. Hoping to get this ssimming with life soon

20200113_175118.jpg

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Mrs. Limpet said:

I was given a 75g 15 year old reef tank, and the aquarium ended up not moving well, so I bought a new aquarium and sump (cuz why not?) and found a fish/coral sitter while I cycle and set up this new aquarium gets ready. Hoping to get this ssimming with life soon

20200113_175118.jpg

Yay, new tank! 😃

what are you going to put in there?

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
6 hours ago, Mrs. Limpet said:

20200113_175118.jpg

Oooo I like that :happydance: That is pretty similar to how I want to set my 75 up. Can't wait to see what you do with it :wink:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Yay, new tank! 😃

what are you going to put in there?

Currently there is a huge rose bubble tip, and yellow tang and a copper banded butterfly fish with some leathers, palys and toadstool mushrooms--all being "fish-sat" . My plan is a mixed reef. 

• Like 2
Just now, Mrs. Limpet said:

Currently there is a huge rose bubble tip, and yellow tang and a copper banded butterfly fish with some leathers, palys and toadstool mushrooms--all being "fish-sat" . My plan is a mixed reef. 

Can’t wait to see it come together. 😊

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...