Cultivated Reef

How to edit preset lighting schedule on AI prime

Barlim

Hi, and thanks for reading this. So I have an AI prime and I´ve been running David Saxby´s schedule. In general I like it, but I´d like to turn down the white lights a bit. The settings are different every 10 minutes and I was wondering if there is an easy way to lower the white lights across the entire schedule. The only option I´m aware of is by manually doing this for every change in the schedule. This seems impossible for me and my fat fingers. Also, this would take ages. I hope I´ve been able to clearly explain my situation and I hope someone is able to help me out!

1 hour ago, Barlim said:

Hi, and thanks for reading this. So I have an AI prime and I´ve been running David Saxby´s schedule. In general I like it, but I´d like to turn down the white lights a bit. The settings are different every 10 minutes and I was wondering if there is an easy way to lower the white lights across the entire schedule. The only option I´m aware of is by manually doing this for every change in the schedule. This seems impossible for me and my fat fingers. Also, this would take ages. I hope I´ve been able to clearly explain my situation and I hope someone is able to help me out!

There isn't an easy way that I could find.

I used to use the David saxby but the whites were too white.

I had to manually go in and change all the white settings. It was time consuming.

1 hour ago, Barlim said:

If fat fingers are your only obstacle on the app, try logging in to the myai through the browser on your computer and adjust thru there. But sounds like you still have to move individual time points no matter what. 

2 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

If fat fingers are your only obstacle on the app, try logging in to the myai through the browser on your computer and adjust thru there. But sounds like you still have to move individual time points no matter what. 

I did not know this was possible! Thank you, I´ll fix it this way in the morning!