Innovative Marine Aquariums

Display options

grinder143

I am trying to set up a small tank. The smallest I have ever had was a 40 breeder. In this case probably will have to go smaller. I also have never owned a AIO. Due to having so much stuff from my other builds, I’ll probably go with a sump. Question at this point is weather the skimmer a reef octopus sss 150 will produce skimmate on a tank that will be 20 -30 gal.  In addition what is the opinion on size ,I just can’t decide on an 22L  36x12x12 or a 32 24x19x19  I am also considering the IM 20 peninsula ( my would drill it as well. I just thought I would seek some opinions

25 minutes ago, grinder143 said:

I am trying to set up a small tank. The smallest I have ever had was a 40 breeder. In this case probably will have to go smaller. I also have never owned a AIO. Due to having so much stuff from my other builds, I’ll probably go with a sump. Question at this point is weather the skimmer a reef octopus sss 150 will produce skimmate on a tank that will be 20 -30 gal.  In addition what is the opinion on size ,I just can’t decide on an 22L  36x12x12 or a 32 24x19x19  I am also considering the IM 20 peninsula ( my would drill it as well. I just thought I would seek some opinions

I just switched over from a fluval evo 12.5 to a Fiji Cube 22.4 gallon and I really like it so far. The build quality is really good. Even the sump walls are made of glass were most AIOs like my fluval has a plastic sump. Here is a picture, currently still running my fluval hood and light on top until my mesh lid kit and AI Prime light get here. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1