ReefCleaners.org

Geez does this tank ever suck up the ATO quick in the winter time. About 3 gallons a day. What a pain in the ass haha. I need a bigger reservoir. 

• Wow 2

Got an order in from aquarium depot (here in Canada). Refill on coral amino, some pe mysis flakes, some plugs and they threw in reagent for my Hanna dKh checker. Great service and highly recommend them to anyone in Canada. Time to test my alk tomorrow for first time in almost a month lol..... 

• Like 3

Good news! Melissa was home and opened up the delivery for me. Fish were temp acclimated by the time I got home. Matched salinity and in the tank they went. 

My fish were picking on the newcomer quite aggressively. Had to pull out the old mirror trick.

4EE5ECBA-3B88-489A-A7B2-FC1E3249030B.jpeg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Reeferadicto13 said:

Do u have frags of your zoas? Do I see purple monster ?

You do see purple monster! No frags though 

24 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Good luck with the new fish. They are beautiful.

Thanks! The mimic started eating right away. The copperband is going to be a challenge. Need to find something it likes to eat ASAP. 

• Like 2

As I approach the one year anniversary of this tank, I’m so thrilled with how it’s come along. Quite a few downs, but mostly ups! Looking forward to opening some champagne this Saturday to celebrate its birthday. That’s not too nerdy is it? 

A quick blues only orange filter shot before bed.

4DC36E17-DD87-4432-8193-3BF1419F7768.jpeg

• Like 5