Jump to content
Sharbuckle

Sharbuckles 70g - 14 months

Recommended Posts

A.m.P

That Maroon is smaller than her tail XD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle

I didn’t really set out a plan as to how all my frags were going to act as they grew. I realized today that I had lots of stinging potential with some chalice and Favia placement. Spicy lemon Favia was moved to the reef-fugium. As well, I moved some chalice and acro placement. Things are looking a bit safer as the tank grows out.

 

 

F7E669C8-15F5-4EDB-8B24-358F382A13CC.jpeg

2C88BA94-9479-4F14-A0AF-9D795044AC48.jpeg

A472DA8A-1495-47BD-9BE0-FF2203C7502A.jpeg

F2166836-EFE6-4DCD-A763-D50DE716EFD8.jpeg

4F3FBECF-023E-4618-843A-76E170825BF4.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
debbeach13

So much potential. This reef is going to be a real stunning display. It is now but with some growth. Oh My

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle
1 hour ago, debbeach13 said:

So much potential. This reef is going to be a real stunning display. It is now but with some growth. Oh My

Thanks Deb 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle

BC41ADCD-AF69-479F-B79A-847A5827FEA0.jpeg

70C68ECE-0067-46B4-9193-24FF3AD7B778.jpeg

54DC20FF-6CA8-46A1-B340-347CFF41BD7B.jpeg

DD2C9C07-D727-4411-AEE5-A1C2FDE64BD3.jpeg

9F30E331-784F-48BE-8DD9-C184BE6B3AE3.jpeg

EC155370-3FC6-481A-8564-6A5A996FAD76.jpeg

5EAAF7E3-8C8D-4B93-96E6-468CE54831FD.jpeg

DF1BADE8-EB31-4CBA-BD95-21283C576C39.jpeg

A4E7CE1D-07FB-49F2-A1DE-551781672D1C.jpeg

24CD4E16-452E-4138-9996-FD5A6166F0DB.jpeg

B97BFF19-8F73-4B02-8070-3BCD888E9597.jpeg

035B5589-CC69-4D2B-A97D-F9CE04F472EE.jpeg

D7128084-5CB1-48D6-9DE1-A5852B91DF21.jpeg

7EDCD6C3-569C-4D42-846C-E765E1B78CA6.jpeg

B77CE1AB-0C06-4E8E-B195-B9CE1F1DF65E.jpeg

B3822290-3D72-4590-BEA4-F7E36417914C.jpeg

014AAFD5-A3C6-40AC-8513-293DF38B040C.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Wow 3

Share this post


Link to post
A.m.P
21 minutes ago, Sharbuckle said:

BC41ADCD-AF69-479F-B79A-847A5827FEA0.jpeg

 

Sorry to hijack, but is that a psammocora? I have one somewhat similar but the person who sold it wasn't sure and it's exceedingly-difficult to tell the difference between it and a few other animals.

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle
6 minutes ago, A.m.P said:

Sorry to hijack, but is that a psammocora? I have one somewhat similar but the person who sold it wasn't sure and it's exceedingly-difficult to tell the difference between it and a few other animals.

It is a psammacora! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
vlangel

Nice pics!

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle
11 minutes ago, vlangel said:

Nice pics!

Thanks Dawn 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle

Here’s a few more.

 

 

8E424F68-FE94-4E92-95AE-FA43FE24471E.jpeg

72763D20-0811-4308-8896-695218B0F333.jpeg

3E5F0ED2-602A-427B-9C4C-1808EF6F5980.jpeg

35586926-1DC4-487B-B3D8-A52486F25C26.jpeg

DC121D91-7A1E-4297-82DD-BD37B50B8443.jpeg

D56BEEA9-F29E-4CB3-AA53-63CDAE9BC7D1.jpeg

E3078C0E-A19C-4A0C-A5B4-0F7597A05B5D.jpeg

A3115FB3-1E30-4952-BDAB-BDF2BB82FB7E.jpeg

752AB5B4-0481-4A04-B738-B80EA7FDCD18.jpeg

7151A268-919B-478C-9766-536FD2BA4AFB.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle

Ill never get tired looking at progression pics of this acro! 
 

 

2B6FE085-68B2-4098-8FEF-3D35A3252069.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Wow 3

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle

Picked up an mp40 for the tank. Replaced two 6040’s so its nice to have two less wires in the display. This thing puts out some serious flow! Just need to adjust the stream 3 now to make sure there are no dead spots.

 

 

8FCF62A7-482A-4E21-8257-D41B0EB08B93.jpeg

80BC4231-D406-4A53-BF35-99BF6390DC41.jpeg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Pjanssen

less is definitely more!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
A.m.P

It's honestly easy to forget this tank is only 40 gallons with that scape and stocking lol, you had me scratching my head over the single wavemaker for a second.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Elizabeth94

Fantastic photos! Got some colorful pieces in there. How do you like the stream 3? I almost got one for my tank when I was putting everything together. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle
7 hours ago, A.m.P said:

It's honestly easy to forget this tank is only 40 gallons with that scape and stocking lol, you had me scratching my head over the single wavemaker for a second.

Thats because its 70 gallons lol 

  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle
6 hours ago, Elizabeth94 said:

Fantastic photos! Got some colorful pieces in there. How do you like the stream 3? I almost got one for my tank when I was putting everything together. 

Love the stream 3 other than its fish killing abilities 

  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
A.m.P
32 minutes ago, Sharbuckle said:

Thats because its 70 gallons lol 

I need more coffee

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle
16 minutes ago, A.m.P said:

I need more coffee

The refugium is 40 gallons now. Probably just a mix up 😅

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Pjanssen
7 hours ago, Sharbuckle said:

The refugium is 40 gallons now. Probably just a mix up 😅

Also, your signature has Sharbuckles 40.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle
1 hour ago, Pjanssen said:

Also, your signature has Sharbuckles 40.

Ahhhh I forgot about the signature. I cant even see it! 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle

Had a spawning event take place last night. Not 100% sure but im leaning towards hermit crabs. Needless to day ive got some serious polyp extension today.

 

 

894AB07C-61D2-45A5-B047-A0065224772B.jpeg

81411472-EEF2-4ABE-9AF1-6DDEB5519E1E.jpeg

46D71428-5701-4723-B0DC-605222A5A655.jpeg

831258F1-F879-4E2D-9814-4945E3485EE0.jpeg

AB1473B9-D83F-4A60-9766-648B24797086.jpeg

0D2A8EE4-FBBE-40BB-93B5-96C8093C1209.jpeg

73C98BBD-056D-462B-BB7C-032096F2BE7F.jpeg

F9B83299-CA9A-4259-BD17-5CFC56538D3C.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
Snow_Phoenix
27 minutes ago, Sharbuckle said:

Had a spawning event take place last night. Not 100% sure but im leaning towards hermit crabs. Needless to day ive got some serious polyp extension today.

 

 

894AB07C-61D2-45A5-B047-A0065224772B.jpeg

81411472-EEF2-4ABE-9AF1-6DDEB5519E1E.jpeg

46D71428-5701-4723-B0DC-605222A5A655.jpeg

831258F1-F879-4E2D-9814-4945E3485EE0.jpeg

AB1473B9-D83F-4A60-9766-648B24797086.jpeg

0D2A8EE4-FBBE-40BB-93B5-96C8093C1209.jpeg

73C98BBD-056D-462B-BB7C-032096F2BE7F.jpeg

F9B83299-CA9A-4259-BD17-5CFC56538D3C.jpeg

So much PE! The tank looks wonderful! 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pjanssen

That's also exciting to see

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sharbuckle

Quick notes for the day.

 

added a new lawnmower blenny.

accidentally fragged two pieces red dragon acro

added utter chaos and rasta frags

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...