SaltCritters.com

Aquatop Pisces?

mollylope

Has anyone ever seen this tank used as a pico reef? Obviously would need a new light and potentially a stronger pump. I love the design but am not sure about the filter. 

Any thoughts? 

https://www.aquatop.com/collections/nano-tanks/products/pisces-nano-bowfront-glass-aquarium-3-gallons 

I saw those before... even considered ordering one on their black friday sale... I have ordered a tank from that website and it was good for the price I paid. They often carry odd or different shapes. 

My LFS has those in stock sometimes. They look nice enough in person. Filter isn't awesome, but it's probably workable, especially since you might not even have a fish in a tank that size. Heck, I've got some zoas and whatnot happy in a tank that doesn't HAVE a filter, just a couple of weak pumps for circulation. In reef tanks, we often have enough rock to handle biological filtration pretty well, and a lightly stocked tank doesn't always need the nutrient export help of a filter. Mostly you need water movement. Somewhere to put floss and carbon is good, and that filter shoul do that.