Innovative Marine Aquariums

Blue hippo tang talk

Noobreefer90

Picked up my first baby hippo last night on black Friday sale. She seems to be settling in good. Do hippos pick a place to be there home etc.   because mine has found under my huge Duncan colony to be here I think. She goes in there and chills and slept sideways in the rock cracks under it last night.  I still havnt got her to eat but she has grazed on rocks a little. She seemed interested in eating the pellets but didn’t get one.  I’ll give her some time to adjust 

1 hour ago, Noobreefer90 said:

Picked up my first baby hippo last night on black Friday sale. She seems to be settling in good. Do hippos pick a place to be there home etc.   because mine has found under my huge Duncan colony to be here I think. She goes in there and chills and slept sideways in the rock cracks under it last night.  I still havnt got her to eat but she has grazed on rocks a little. She seemed interested in eating the pellets but didn’t get one.  I’ll give her some time to adjust 

What size tank do you have?