inTank Media Baskets

LED driver for 2 to 3 LEDs ( 3W)

devaji108

wondering if anyone out there knows of a trusted good quality but affordable LEd driver for a small project I am working on.

I would like to push 2 -3  leds at 3W around 700MA

looking  to build a nano ATS

my normal go to drive for such a build would be the mean well LCP 35-700 but I believe you must have a least 3 led and I am not sure I need that many. + it kinda large for such a small build.

SOOO any ideas would be cool. 

dont need dimming and constant  current is OK

thoughts?

LedSupply has a driver by MagTech that I believe is like a 13v led. Should be enough for your project its like $10-$12 with free shipping. 

I actually have a StevesLeds 700ma digital driver I could sell you. Previous owner did something and it won't dim but does work. 

I see one vendor of ATS using a power brick like the kind you use on your lap top. anyone know anything about  using something like that?

seems like I am totally missing a simple driver to power 1 to 2  LEDs @ 3W. where's all the DIY  and lighting Gurus? 

3 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

Yeah you definitely don't need a huge power supply. LedSupply has small power supplies to power 3-4 leds for like $10. 

I was looking there last night but got confused on witch one I should get? any thoughts?