Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Have any of your mushrooms started to bounce?

Matteo

I have some super green mushrooms you can see starting to bounce. First Pic was before it split into two shrooms. But you can definitely see little bounce bumps forming. They have been getting bigger over time too since I've watched them. 

I've read super blue leds at high intensity cause this but there are many unknown factors as well. 

Thought this would be curious to see if any of your shrooms are doing the same? 

What you guys think? I don't know much about bounces, still reading.. 

Bounces are tumors so is this a Stage 1 Bounce? 😂

P1000756.jpg.147a6c80fd1e58c56080f920b93ff2c0.jpg

Screenshot_20191117-113831.png

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Reefkid88 said:

Just slap a $1500 price tag on it and call it Matteo's Boucetastic Ridiculousness Mushie 😂 

We are on the same wave length... Hear me out. This is total absolute out of my ass speculation BUT... If you were to take a tiny syringe and I guess pop and suck up some cells from the tumors... Then puncture the shroom somewhere with the cells you scraped/sucked up you think maybe tumors would start to form there too? 

Someone is about to come here and slap my face with some knowledge I hope 

• Haha 3

Rhodactis can often do that but it not become the larger bubbles of a bounce mushroom.

Not sure if yours are bouncing or not, I haven't really seen pics of the bounce stages.

All in all the theory sounds good,but correct me if I am wrong but won't bounces get infections if their bubbles pop ? I wouldn't risk it,unless its been documented as successful.  

58 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

All in all the theory sounds good,but correct me if I am wrong but won't bounces get infections if their bubbles pop ? I wouldn't risk it,unless its been documented as successful.  

Nah people cut and slice and dice their shrooms all the time. It can take some damage. Maybe I should be the first one....hahaha