SaltCritters.com

The School Nano Reef

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!

In 2019, my wife really wanted a nano reef tank for her classroom to be viewed by hundreds of students, their parents, and her co-teachers.  She was so determined and excited about this that she told all of her co-teachers that she is getting one even before I planned out the logistics of such a feat.  I didn't want to let her and her friends down, thus the initial School Nano Reef Tank was born on 9/17/2019.

Due to the pandemic, the school was shutdown and both the School Nano Reef and the School Fresh Water Tank suffered greatly and ultimately were lost.  It is now September of 2021 and her former students have been asking everyday where is her Reef and FW tanks.  It is now time to pick up the pieces and try to recreate what was lost.

MY PRIMARY GOALS

I have 3 primary goals for this nano reef:

1.  Simple & Easy maintenance since only teachers, staff, and students are allowed in the school at this time.
  2. To have the Pulsing Xenia cover the majority of the foreground and GSP cover the majority of the side wall with the filtration.

3. To have thriving corals, happy fish, and no visible cyanobacteria or dinoflagellates.

MAINTENANCE

• Weekly 1 gallon water changes using Red Sea Salt (Blue bucket), skim surface with paper towels if needed, and filter cleaning.
  • Top off with Distilled Water.

MY CORAL CHOICES

• Pulsing Xenia
  • Green Star Polyps (GSP)

LIVESTOCK

• 1 juvenile Ocellaris Clownfish
  • 1 juvenile Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish
  • 1 Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
  • Eventually 1-3 Cerith Snails
  • Eventually 1 Turbo Snail
  • Possibly 3 Scarlet Red Hermit Crabs
  • Tisbe Copepods

PICTURES

Old School NR: Day 60 (11/16/2019) since starting the initial School Nano Reef:

SchoolReef01.thumb.jpg.f763a2791716213e0bec23b6c99914ba.jpg

SchoolReef02.thumb.jpg.48cd3c171d2a23f569ebbd3cfbd217cf.jpg

Old School NR: Day 76 (12/2/2019):

School_Day76-1.thumb.jpg.0442a82f3f77e341de938ac9902ab661.jpg

School_Day76-2.thumb.jpg.36b31aaf3a601c05b142a2165e56b2b3.jpg

Old School NR: Day 89 (12/15/2019):

School_Day89-1.thumb.JPG.b86a955d5b221c4273fec0b24d63cd09.JPG

School_Day89-3.JPG.e2a4fe745922551531e1f35ced76708a.JPG

School_Day89-4.JPG.c73fd0ade55c91ab270399014d1c71fb.JPG

Old School NR: Day 96 (12/22/2019):

Joy_Day96-2.thumb.JPG.4cbb02ca8e3e04483caed1786ea3ff58.JPG

Joy_Day96-1.thumb.JPG.043d1dfbf4afcc7f3373c469a3e3c9d3.JPG

Miscellaneous pictures taken from the old School NR:

Joy_Day96-3.JPG

Joy_Day96-5.JPG

SchoolNR_HermitCrab01.JPG

• Like 2

As I mentioned in the Office Nano Reef thread, this tank appeared to have Dino's last weekend.  I'm no longer seeing the Dino's on the rocks anymore.  We did the following which appeared to help the situation.  If anything changes, we'll document it in this thread.

Short Term Fix:

1. Dosed 1 ml of Hydrogen Peroxide (3%) per 10 gallons for one week.  The wife noticed after 3-4 days, the Dino's no longer appeared on the rocks.

Long Term Solution:

1. Reinstalled additional LED lighting over the in-tank refugium to help grow the Chaeto.  The Chaeto appears to be growing better now than without the additional lighting.

Note: Tisbe copepods were added to the tank on two different occasions prior so no additional ones were added.  If this wasn't the case, I'd highly recommend adding copepods to the tank.

We also added a frag of GSP today and 3 additional Zebra Turbo Snails.  I notice there's almost no coralline algae within this tank which is in stark contrast from the Office Nano Reef.  I'm wondering if part of the reason is because I dose Calcium and Alk daily on the Office Nano Reef while the School Nano Reef virtually gets almost no love except during my supervised visits every so often.

I'm hoping the GSP will grow by next week or so.  I purchased this GSP off Etsy of all places, lol, and it took the seller 5 days to ship it to me via "snail mail".  I slow dripped acclimated it and I'm hoping it'll survived, but the water in the bag stunk a bit so we'll see.  It's also a bit cold here in Pennsylvania so shipping corals slowly through the mail can be rough.

* * * Added this additional info in case I need it in the future * * *

I had that all over my rocks and like I said, I don't have it anymore.  It looked like this:

BrownStringyAlgae.thumb.jpg.e7e4a988fcb2

But, was only on the rocks.

If you really research Dino's on google and look at a lot of information, you'll eventually come across a few commonalities...

1. It's toxic and can kill things in your tank.  That is why I siphon that toxic crap out. (A lot of online sources agree with this.)

2. The most successfully thing that actually beats it in the end that I found and that I actually used myself was making sure that my Chaeto can outcompete it. (There's also videos out there that show in the end, it was their Chaeto that outcompetes it and keeps it from coming back.)

- I removed as much visible Dino's as I could find in the tank by siphoning it out.

- I dosed 1 ml of Hydrogen Peroxide (3%) per 10 gallons for one week . (On the 4th day the Dino's disappeared from the rocks.) Again, there's plenty of online sources for this too, just google. (In that link, another hobbyist said: "I got rid of dinos twice before by dosing it. My tanks are 99% sps and I seen no issues. Zoas might temporarily close but will reopen in no time. I was worried the first time because I have $1000's in corals but dinos was taking away the pleasure I was getting from the tank. Dose for a week and your dinos should be gone or close to it." "I used the recommended 1 ml per 10 gallons. I dosed it at night when the lights have been off for a few hours. I did not spot treat, just dumped it into the tank. There is several huge threads with people who success doing it. I know it's scary at first but once it's gone you will be so happy you did.")  In my opinion, this just temporarily eliminates it while your chaeto is taking back control, but yes, there's a lot of other success stories out there besides me.

- I added additional lighting back to my Chaeto since it wasn't growing at all under inadequate freshwater LED lights.

I already had Chemical (carbon) filtration in the tank, so it's a good idea to have that because Dino's can release toxins that can kill your livestock.

I already added Tisbe copepods twice before this issue occurred.

Don't do any water changes during this process because you'll just give more nutrients for the Dino's to flourish.

** As I was browsing videos and articles, it probably wouldn't hurt to dump some starter bacteria into your tank during this process, especially after you siphon out the Dino's.  I was watching a BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) video on Dino's and they recommended adding good bacteria to your tank which doesn't sound like a bad idea, but in my case, I didn't have to.

And, it didn't take half a year to go away.  It took less than week.

Edited by Seadragon
*** Added additional info
  • Like 1

Check off list for the School Nano Reef:

✔️ Decorated student-facing side for the holiday season.

School_Day76-2.thumb.jpg.36b31aaf3a601c05b142a2165e56b2b3.jpg

✔️ Purchased a big rock of Green Star Polyps from a new-to-me LFS and placed it right in the center.

School_Day76-1.thumb.jpg.0442a82f3f77e341de938ac9902ab661.jpg

✔️ Added another 2 large Turbo Snails (possibly of the Mexican Turbo Snail variety).

✔️ Noticed the new rock came with some Asterina Starfish.  Hoping they will multiply and add more diversity to the tank.

When I last checked, the Xenia has been pulsing quite well in this tank.  I also adjusted the lighting in the tank since it was in a poor position which wasn't over the GSP and there was also a piece of black rubber that was blocking much of the light.  I removed the rubber piece and the GSP started to open up a lot more.  Let's give it a few weeks to see if it turns more green (it looks a little more green on the tips in person) and I'm hoping the purple mat will start to grow and cover the rocks.

• Like 1

Let there be Light . . .

Tonight, we upgraded the lighting to a Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light and it made a massive difference compared to what it had before.  Before, the old lighting was designed for a freshwater tank, not a reef tank.  I could tell when I used the old light before on the Office Nano Reef even, the Duncan tentacles appeared brown.  And even the GSP in the School Nano Reef was mainly brown except for the tips.

Now, the moment I changed over to the better lighting, you can really start to see the green show in the GSP and I believe it's only going to get better over time.  So why did we take so long to change over?

On Amazon, the Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light now costs $65.86 at this time.  That same light used to cost $111.54 for the longest time so it's a great value upgrade for this tank.  The new LED light is good for soft corals, and some lower light LPS corals.  Since this tank will only have GSP, Xenia, and Macroalgae, it's perfect for our situation.

We'll post some full tank shots after giving this light some time to shine.  Get the puns? 😉 Lol.

Oh yeah, I received more Tisbe Copepods from Algaebarn the other day and added half to this tank, and half to the Office Nano Reef.  So far I'm pretty happy with the tanks.  One thing to mention though, I had to put laminated signs up on this tank saying: "DO NOT LITTER OR HARM THE FISH" because we found a pencil eraser on the sand on the student-facing side.  Sad that some kids do not see the beauty that these little slices of the ocean offer.  I also ordered some water-proof fabric (with The Little Mermaid Disney theme) to hang on half of the top near the students to help prevent or deter any further pollution of the tank.

IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut

Interested in following along! I have had a low maintenance 10 gallon for the past year, but I've always wanted to have a field of GSP and xenia 🙂. The problem being, I also need a cover because the tank is close to a wall. So I find your set up very interesting and from what I see, the prices aren't bad at all.. 

When you have the chance, would you be able to show how you have the light sitting?

Thank you! Good luck 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut said:

Interested in following along! I have had a low maintenance 10 gallon for the past year, but I've always wanted to have a field of GSP and xenia 🙂. The problem being, I also need a cover because the tank is close to a wall. So I find your set up very interesting and from what I see, the prices aren't bad at all.. 

When you have the chance, would you be able to show how you have the light sitting?

Thank you! Good luck 

Yeah, it's actually amazing how cheap you can build a decent nano reef tank for... it's also amazing how much you *could* spend on a nano reef tank (I was browsing some nano AIO tanks today and WOW, some of those can cost $420+ for a 4.5 gallon! (and I don't think shipping is included)  Unbelievable!  And you still got to buy a bunch of other stuff...

Sure, I'll take some pictures of the top and LED light next weekend when I stop by the school.  In the mean time, I took you some pictures how how the LED lights sit on the Office Nano Reef.  It's almost identical to the School Nano Reef except the School NR only has 1 LED light (the Office NR has 2 LED lights), and the School NR has a filter on the back of it while the Office NR has no filtration at all.

What I love about this is that it's very streamlined-looking, simple, and doesn't take up a lot of space.

Note: It might be hard to see, but I removed the black rubber piece that was in the center of the glass canopy lid to improve light penetration for both tanks.

top02.jpg.0ec9006b5d3316cbaba84cd9b461a75d.jpg

top01.jpg.eafe90a95424a8bf0fd7ddc78e3aa300.jpg

Thank you so much, whenever you can snag a photo is fine! I just skimmed through your office build. I saw that some weren't thrilled with the lighting you chose, but the Current USA seems like just enough to do what we have in mind.. I'm not looking to make the Great Barrier Reef Pt. II lol. Did you add 2 lights to the office one because you had more than just softies in the tank? Do you plan on adding a second light to the school room tank? 

Do you have any problems with the black bar on the tank cover, with it getting in the way of the light, etc? 

Thank you again! 

On 12/9/2019 at 11:43 PM, IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut said:

Thank you so much, whenever you can snag a photo is fine! I just skimmed through your office build. I saw that some weren't thrilled with the lighting you chose, but the Current USA seems like just enough to do what we have in mind.. I'm not looking to make the Great Barrier Reef Pt. II lol. Did you add 2 lights to the office one because you had more than just softies in the tank? Do you plan on adding a second light to the school room tank? 

Do you have any problems with the black bar on the tank cover, with it getting in the way of the light, etc? 

Thank you again! 

Great questions!  Let me clear up the confusion...

When I initially built both the Office Nano Reef and the School Nano Reef, both tanks were using a NICREW ClassicLED Aquarium Light which cost me $26.99.  That light wasn't made for Reef tanks and I had to experience that fact first-hand.

Then, on the Office NR, I upgraded the light to an Orbit Marine IC Pro with Bluetooth which cost me $218.90 and this included Dual LED lights.  These lights can support and grow soft corals, LPS corals, and SPS corals (if you keep the SPS near the top portion of the tank which I did with an Acropora coral).

Then today, I upgraded the lights in the School NR to a Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light which cost me $65.86.  These are much weaker than the Orbit Marine IC Pro as you can see in the diagram below that shows the PAR ratings for each type of light:

CurrentDiag.jpg.12f75369f61bd62efdb41914a5e9623a.jpg

Truth be told, the main reason I upgraded the lights within the Office Nano Reef was because my first Duncan coral was dying and I didn't know about Brown Jelly Disease which is what it had.  I thought upgrading the lights could save it, but it died anyways and I got my money back in credit.  After spending so much money on an expensive LED light, I decided to buy a bunch of different LPS corals to justify it all and to experience what these different corals are like.  In the end, I found out that I really love Pom Pom Xenia, Neon Green Trumpet Corals, GSP, and Red Blastomussa Corals.  In my next tank, which might be a 33 Long, I might experiment with Elegance Corals as well + lots of Pom Pom Xenia and Neon Green Trumpet Corals.  Although, I may add GSP to a large rock all by itself since it's so invasive, but so pretty!

I initially had the Orbit IC LED (which is 1 LED light) for the Office NR, but the black rubber piece on the glass canopy was blocking some of the light that I wanted to shine on my corals in different areas.  So in a split decision, I decided to return that and go with the Orbit IC PRO (2 LED lights) to get around that black rubber piece that was blocking the light.  Then months later, I removed that piece on the School NR because I had a similar issue, but didn't want to get 2 lights.  And I decided to just do that on the Office NR, and here we are today, lol, many decisions later.

I found out that I'm not a SPS coral type of person.  The Orbit IC PRO *might* be overkill for what I need.  As for the future tank, I was reading and watching multiple videos that even elegance corals don't like a lot of light and will shrivel up if exposed to too much, so I'm not even sure if Orbit IC PRO will be right for me down the road.  I guess I really have to experiment with the Orbit Marine and see what it's capable of.

To answer your last two questions, I do not plan on adding anymore lights to the School NR and as I mentioned above, I removed the black bar on the glass canopy lid on both tanks to give it maximum light penetration.

Let me know if all this makes sense and if I answered all your questions. 🙂

• Like 3

That answers pretty much everything, I think! I have to look at the Orbit Marine (first column) vs. the PRO version; it's cheap enough, why not get a little more light if I DO want more than just softies, ya know.. haha 😉. I think the only remaining question I would have is how the heck you got the black bar off the glass? From what I remember, that's the most solid part of the cover!

Thank you as always. 

44 minutes ago, IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut said:

That answers pretty much everything, I think! I have to look at the Orbit Marine (first column) vs. the PRO version; it's cheap enough, why not get a little more light if I DO want more than just softies, ya know.. haha 😉. I think the only remaining question I would have is how the heck you got the black bar off the glass? From what I remember, that's the most solid part of the cover!

Thank you as always. 

Assuming that we're talking about the Aqueon Aquarium AAG29020 Versa Top, the plastic and rubber pieces just pull off with a bit of force -- I usually start on one of the ends and it comes off more easily once you get it going.

One thing to mention about the Current USA LED lights... you are getting other perks besides the LED lights, for instance:

• With the Orbit Marine IC Pro with Bluetooth, it syncs up with the LOOP app on my iPhone that allows me to easily adjust the times for the Sunrise, Sunset, Moon light hours, it tells me the temperature of the tank water, and even allows me to change the forecast/weather conditions if I want it to have Rolling Clouds or Thunder Storms.  Even hooks up to a speaker for sound effects.  If you own their other products such as their Wave Pumps and DC Flow Pumps, it lets me control those too and adjust the Mode and Flow %.
  • With the Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, it comes with a remote control that allows me to adjust many of the same things such as the On Time for Sunrise, Off Time for Sunset, I can adjust the Color Spectrum %'s, and you can hook up their Wave Pumps also and adjust the Flow %.

Both systems have a 24 hour Timer Program which "ramps up" to a Sunrise, then Daylight, and then "ramps down" to a Sunset, then Moonlight.  This is so you don't "shock" the fish from having No Light to Bright Lights all of a sudden.  You can also start to see the corals responding to a gradual Sunrise of light.  It simulates real life conditions and I really like how it ramps up and down.

Here's a diagram below explaining the process:

TimerProgram.jpg.b199f229ac8c6690fab2b83080fcf877.jpg

My previous cheap lights had only an ON/OFF switch and I had to use a 3rd party timer to turn it on and off at certain times of the day.  I think slowly ramping up the brightness helps reduce stress for the tank inhabitants in the long run as well.

• Like 1

Hello again! I just went out and bought an Aqueon lid from Petco. I'm not sure it's exactly the same as you have listed, but it's very similar. I don't know how you took the black part off without the whole thing coming apart.. that's how it's held together... But it also looks the same--as in, the black piece is holding both panels together--on the link you have attached here? 

2 hours ago, IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut said:

I don't know how you took the black part off without the whole thing coming apart.. that's how it's held together... But it also looks the same--as in, the black piece is holding both panels together--on the link you have attached here? 

You're correct, I removed the black rubber piece and now on top of my tanks, I have 2 totally separate pieces that aren't connected together anymore by the black rubber piece.  The back piece which is a plate of glass + the hard clear plastic attached to it, and the front piece which is a plate of glass with a black plastic handle attached to it using their double-sided tape.

When it comes time to feed, since you only have 1 LED light, you just slide it over to the back piece and literally remove the front piece with the black plastic handle.  For me, I just quickly lay it on a towel near my tank and do what I need to do, then I put it back into place.

I believe the Pros outweigh the Cons because now we don't have that black rubber piece blocking our light from getting to our corals anymore.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Seadragon said:

You're correct, I removed the black rubber piece and now on top of my tanks, I have 2 totally separate pieces that aren't connected together anymore by the black rubber piece.  The back piece which is a plate of glass + the hard clear plastic attached to it, and the front piece which is a plate of glass with a black plastic handle attached to it using their double-sided tape.

When it comes time to feed, since you only have 1 LED light, you just slide it over to the back piece and literally remove the front piece with the black plastic handle.  For me, I just quickly lay it on a towel near my tank and do what I need to do, then I put it back into place.

I believe the Pros outweigh the Cons because now we don't have that black rubber piece blocking our light from getting to our corals anymore.

ah HA! ok! that makes perfect sense. what'd you do? just take a knife to it? 

7 minutes ago, IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut said:

ah HA! ok! that makes perfect sense. what'd you do? just take a knife to it? 

Pry it off from one of the ends first, use a bit of force... once you got an end coming off, continue with the momentum and the rest will come off easily.  (i.e. don't tug it off from the center and try to remove it all at once, start at an end. 🙂)

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Seadragon said:

Pry it off from one of the ends first, use a bit of force... once you got an end coming off, continue with the momentum and the rest will come off easily.  (i.e. don't tug it off from the center and try to remove it all at once, start at an end. 🙂)

thank you!! the light should be coming tomorrow (bless thee amazon prime) and i'll try some tugging with some forcing haha. i'll show you when it's all said and done. thank you so much, this has made me so excited about the hobby again

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut said:

thank you!! the light should be coming tomorrow (bless thee amazon prime) and i'll try some tugging with some forcing haha. i'll show you when it's all said and done. thank you so much, this has made me so excited about the hobby again

No problem, I'm excited for you too, make sure you post pictures!  You know, once I got to see how beautiful GSP looks in the School NR, I wish I could find a spot to isolate it within the Office NR.  But, my rock bridge structure is so big, lol.  I just don't want to add it and eventually the purple mat will grow over all of my corals in the tank.  It's like a scene from a horror movie; the purple mat from hell. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Day 89 Picture Time!

School_Day89-1.thumb.JPG.b86a955d5b221c4273fec0b24d63cd09.JPG

School_Day89-4.JPG.c73fd0ade55c91ab270399014d1c71fb.JPG

And since @IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut inquired about how the LED light sits on top of the tank, I added a few more shots (notice there's no black rubber piece between the panes of glass for the glass canopy).

School_Day89-5.thumb.JPG.25d810b5181cdacbe6d25137b89c4a81.JPG

School_Day89-3.JPG.e2a4fe745922551531e1f35ced76708a.JPG

School_Day89-2.JPG.81cf7358dd81bd55b575c930b4f3ce6b.JPG

In the past week or so since we added the new LED light and the holiday nemo decor, a lot of students have been staring at the tank and asking about the different lifeforms inside of it.  Today, I noticed green algae growing on the rocks!  (they were just white before the last time I checked).  I also noticed much of the sand and the tank overall looks very clean-looking compared to my last visit prior and the chaeto looks very healthy and growing.

I ordered a special lens for my camera that will be arriving this week that will allow me to do cool macro shots for future pictures so tune in next week for some close-ups!

• Like 1

Day 96 + Macro Shots!

Joy_Day96-3.thumb.JPG.9a37187493fae668858801fd8e91d719.JPG

Green Star Polyps Up Close and Personal

Joy_Day96-5.thumb.JPG.9ab132708afe8d772647febd146424e3.JPG

Pom Pom Xenia Still Growing Strong

Joy_Day96-6.JPG.c7973ae2eff04cf707ee2a940cd7951b.JPG

This used to be part of the main Pom Pom Xenia colony, but it broke off and started to grow on the larger rock

Joy_Day96-7.thumb.JPG.6d632a5846e4609ce763625e4ac01bec.JPG

Water Proof Fabric (with a pretty The Little Mermaid theme) Cut to Size to Cover Up Any Open Areas Near the Students

Joy_Day96-1.thumb.JPG.043d1dfbf4afcc7f3373c469a3e3c9d3.JPG

Day 96: Student-Facing Side View

Joy_Day96-2.thumb.JPG.4cbb02ca8e3e04483caed1786ea3ff58.JPG

Day 96: Front View

I'm noticing that the large "rock bridge" has a lot of green algae growing on it which looks so much better than the dull white rock previously.  Hopefully some Coralline Algae will start replacing the green algae which is what I'm used to seeing happen eventually like it did in the Office NR.

Can you think of anything that I could possibly add to this tank that would actually survive?

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

So I get emailed when I get a private message, but didn't get an email from thread replies so here's the late reply. 🙂

Well, the school is on Lock Down.  We have a custodian that feeds the tank every so often.  My wife was able to visit her class once to add some much-needed water to her saltwater and freshwater tanks.  To my knowledge, the survivors of the School Nano Reef is the Sharknose Goby, the Cleaner Shrimp, and some snails.  Awhile ago, we were able to transfer out the two clownfish and bring them home to our Office Nano Reef.

As for the future of this tank, once everything goes back to normal, we'll probably move some of the stuff from my Office Nano Reef over to this tank.

Thank You!

I wanted to shout out a HUGE Thanks to @banasophia and @debbeach13 for their support and for sending me equipment for the School Nano Reef.  It's much appreciated!  Also, thank you to @Instant_taco, @Clown79 and everyone else for their advice in what upgrades to purchase for the Fluval Evo 5!

The students have been asking my wife where the Reef/SW and FW tanks are (since they were shutdown due to the pandemic) and I'm doing my best to make their dreams come true as well as my wife's dream of buying & setting up new tanks & equipment for her classroom.  I have been asked by others how they can help also and it was suggested that I create a GoFundMe for my wife's classroom and I did just that.  If you want to donate even a dollar or share the fundraiser to spread the word, every bit helps, trust me!

https://gofund.me/4ba3016f

Thank you again everyone for your help and support!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Seadragon said:

Thank You!

I wanted to shout out a HUGE Thanks to @banasophia and @debbeach13 for their support and for sending me equipment for the School Nano Reef.  It's much appreciated!  Also, thank you to @Instant_taco, @Clown79 and everyone else for their advice in what upgrades to purchase for the Fluval Evo 5!

The students have been asking my wife where the Reef/SW and FW tanks are (since they were shutdown due to the pandemic) and I'm doing my best to make their dreams come true as well as my wife's dream of buying & setting up new tanks & equipment for her classroom.  I have been asked by others how they can help also and it was suggested that I create a GoFundMe for my wife's classroom and I did just that.  If you want to donate even a dollar or share the fundraiser to spread the word, every bit helps, trust me!

https://gofund.me/4ba3016f

Thank you again everyone for your help and support!

You're Welcome🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy to help! Plus it’s so satisfying to get things out of my cabinet that I bought and ended up not needing. I’ll be glad if someone else is able to put the stuff to use so it’s not just sitting around gathering dust. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1