ReefCleaners.org

update - going on 4 months

newbiecarlz

Hi all!

here's an updated pic of my tank, it was set up late June. recent additions are a new piece of LR with various macro algae, and a pair of red shrooms. sorry its not the greatest pic.

other inhabitants:

true perc (blur in photo)

coral banded shrimp

turbo and trochus snails

hitch hikers including:

various crabs

xenia sp. polyps

porite sp. coral

small blue/purple polyps

i went away for a few days recently and my PC bulb broke while flatmate was minding tank. unfortunately i had no spares at home so the tank was in the dark for 3 days :*( luckily i didnt lose anything, but i seem to have a diatom outbreak as a result.

also the light over the tank at the moment is a gross yellow colour, im not impressed and am awaiting a whiter tube to come into LFS.

but apart from those small complaints, im generally very happy with my little tank!

• 2 weeks later...
Deleted User 8530

darn... no one Comented on your nice Rockwork. Love it! I just dont get why mine cant be nice *no Wait I know whY! Because im poor LOL* Well Good luck with you!

haha thanks road kill, actually i have another post with better pics here

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=41523

i dont know why i posted the pics in this thread, i was using a really gross yellow light for a few days after my old one broke (later found out it was 3000k - no wonder!) dosent the tank look dirty!! but not to worry its now under 8500k - nice and white and looks clean again! :)

Archived