kimdawg

Tybee tank 9.6 gallon

kimdawg

I decided to move the contents of my pico contest tank to a larger tank today.  It has the rock, fish, clean-up crew and frags from the pico tank plus I added three medium size rocks to give more height.  I was having a hard time moving things in it and I guess it was lack luster in looks to most people.  I will still be able to take care of this size tank by myself and can eventually add a fish and a few more inverts to it.

Tank      upaqua nano L series 9.6G

Light     Aqua Knight

HOB     Aqua clear 50

Pump   Hydor Koralia nano 240GPH

Rock    Reef Cleaners dry rock from pico

Livestock:

Mr. Blue fish- damsel

pom pom crab

snails

hermits

zoanthids

riccordea

The goal of the journal will be to document problems, changes, growth and any additions to the tank.  The pictures were taken just a few hours after the tank was set up.1.thumb.jpeg.8461e37b2fc9fbe1f4f03ad951766aa2.jpeg

2.thumb.jpeg.cbc9e99df83256bf8d59e3f71b26e7b9.jpeg

• Like 4

WV Reefer
4 minutes ago, kimdawg said:

I decided to move the contents of my pico contest tank to a larger tank today.  It has the rock, fish, clean-up crew and frags from the pico tank plus I added three medium size rocks to give more height.  I was having a hard time moving things in it and I guess it was lack luster in looks to most people.  I will still be able to take care of this size tank by myself and can eventually add a fish and a few more inverts to it.

Tank      upaqua nano L series 9.6G

Light     Aqua Knight

HOB     Aqua clear 50

Pump   Hydor Koralia nano 240GPH

Rock    Reef Cleaners dry rock from pico

Livestock:

Mr. Blue fish- damsel

pom pom crab

snails

hermits

zoanthids

riccordea

The goal of the journal will be to document problems, changes, growth and any additions to the tank.  The pictures were taken just a few hours after the tank was set up.1.thumb.jpeg.8461e37b2fc9fbe1f4f03ad951766aa2.jpeg

2.thumb.jpeg.cbc9e99df83256bf8d59e3f71b26e7b9.jpeg

Yay! New tank! 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

kimberbee

:happydance:

• Like 5

billygoat

Awesome! Congrats on the upgrade. I liked your pico, but I'm sure this one will look great too. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1