Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Quick question about water storage

Bailyfox

Hello, been awhile! I'm finally getting pretty damn close to setting up my tank. I was wondering if there would be any issue with storing my ro water in a brute container outside. Our house is real small and we have no garage so the container would need to sit outside and be exposed to temperature fluctuations, I was just wondering if you guys think any issues could arise with this. I live in north Fl if it helps.

Just cover it with the lid.  Temperature fluctuations of stored water will have no impact on it's quality.  Obviously, if you are adding large amounts of freshwater or saltwater to tank with livestock in it, you'll want the temperature of both to be fairly close.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, seabass said:

Just cover it with the lid.  Temperature fluctuations of stored water will have no impact on it's quality.  Obviously, if you are adding large amounts of freshwater or saltwater to tank with livestock in it, you'll want the temperature of both to be fairly close.

I figured but wanted to make sure since I'm paranoid. Just 2 more paychecks and my tank should be set up!

• Like 3