Top Shelf Aquatics

Oddball critter sales?

Tired

I see you sometimes pick up interesting little critters that don't wind up on the sale site. Do you ever sell the occasional oddball? I'm looking for something for a mixed softie/macro pico, some interesting crustaceans and the like. Do you ever get any crabs that are really, truly pico-safe? Surely there are crabs out there that are too small to hurt even tiny gobies, and they come in such a staggering array of, well, everything. 

Like the crabs here, I love them. What are they like (coral pickers?) and do you ever sell any? @johnmaloney

Or maybe some sort of neat glass shrimp that doesn't get large enough to bother anything. 

• Like 1

Is there an (e)mailing list I can get on to hear when you do have those in stock? I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Gotta love spider crabs. And I've been looking for a suitable true crab, so I can have hermits and a porcelain also in the tank and play "one truth and two lies" about what's a crab and what isn't.