Coral Vue Hydros

Nanobox Hybrid - yellowing of splash shield

HM3105

Hi Dave,

I have a Nanobox Hybrid and the splash shield has some yellowing from the four arrays. I was wondering if you have a trick to help fix it. 

20191018_212133.jpg

So how are things going ?

Any hardware stores local who could cut you a new piece ? Seems to me once the plastic has turned its junk.

As for the screws take one to the local store and match them up........... I have a great store that sells all sorts of SS hardware............

10 hours ago, spectra said:

So how are things going ?

Any hardware stores local who could cut you a new piece ? Seems to me once the plastic has turned its junk.

As for the screws take one to the local store and match them up........... I have a great store that sells all sorts of SS hardware............

Things are good, chasing a toddler most days. What have you been up to?

I don't think there are any stores near me that do acrylic but I can order it cut that way, I'd just need to know the radius cut details.

My local hardware store couldn't match it, the smallest screws they sold were m4 and they didn't seem to fit unfortunately. 

35 minutes ago, HM3105 said:

I don't think there are any stores near me that do acrylic but I can order it cut that way, I'd just need to know the radius cut details.

My local hardware store couldn't match it, the smallest screws they sold were m4 and they didn't seem to fit unfortunately. 

Work and more work...................new tank and hopefully the last one :lol:

Best thing probably just message Dave and get it from him directly.

• Like 1
PowderedToastMan
1 hour ago, HM3105 said:

That's enough to keep anyone busy...

ATI has really good support, they could probably send you some screws and sell you a new shield.

https://www.atinorthamerica.com/support/

If you want to try to fix it, maybe one of the Novus products could buff it out.

https://www.novuspolish.com/

• Like 1