Cultivated Reef

TJ's Pokemon Reef Build - Adaptive Reef is EPIC

TJ_Burton

I got my games pretty early today, been playing for the last few hours. I don’t want to spoil anything for you, but I will say have a let’s go Pikachu and Eevee save on your switch system. You will be given an Eevee and Pikachu early on in the game if you do. I’m liking it a lot so far though.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, ef4life said:

I got my games pretty early today, been playing for the last few hours. I don’t want to spoil anything for you, but I will say have a let’s go Pikachu and Eevee save on your switch system. You will be given an Eevee and Pikachu early on in the game if you do. I’m liking it a lot so far though.

I can't wait for fat Pikachu! Yeah, I have Let's Go Pikachu so I will get that special Gigantimax form 🙂

I have been avoiding my favorite poketubers for days now trying not to have the game spoiled... I mean, I have seen all the new pokemon thanks to leaks I couldn't resist, but the actual storyline and gameplay I've successfully avoided.

TUESDAY, HURRY UP AND COME!!!! and hopefully no local delays in shipping. hahaha

• Like 2

Have you got your games? What do you think so far?

ive been playing everyday after work. I have about 20hrs into my game so far and I just got to the 4th gym. The wild area is just awesome it seems so big going through it. I have over 120 Pokémon, it’s really hard to figure out which ones will make the strongest teams. I never had any of the advance or 3ds games, my last 2 were gold and silver, so there is just so much to learn going through this games it’s crazy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ef4life said:

Have you got your games? What do you think so far?

ive been playing everyday after work. I have about 20hrs into my game so far and I just got to the 4th gym. The wild area is just awesome it seems so big going through it. I have over 120 Pokémon, it’s really hard to figure out which ones will make the strongest teams. I never had any of the advance or 3ds games, my last 2 were gold and silver, so there is just so much to learn going through this games it’s crazy.

Just started yesterday! 3 hours in and I'm still in these wild area catching pokemon hahaha. I'l get to the first gyn one of these days. 🤣

Fotor_157427903040627.jpg

• Like 3
blizzardscout2

My son is begging for these games, I told him Santa may be a Pokemon fan, so we’ll see. I’m really interested to see what you come up with for this build. I’m following along

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Had an amazing time at BRS!!!

Was great to hang out with Ryan and Randy and chat reef tanks! Loved seeing their warehouse, studio, and the crazy number of awesome aquariums throughout their office.

I hope I can go back again soon 😃

Pokemon Reef Build is still underway and aiming for a January build/construction. It's a lot of planning and design, and December is often a crazy busy time for anyone, so waiting for January to really focus in and get it put together. So excited!!!

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

So, I havent really discussed this yet, but Big Al's terminated their video program and Brian and I along with it. Instead of packing it in and giving up on our audience, we decided to start our own YouTube channel, free of corporate overlords!

Natural Aquaria is our new home!

With that out of the way, here is a behind the scenes look at my trip to BRS! They have a TON of cool tanks!!!

• Like 6
NaturallyKait
2 hours ago, TJ_Burton said:

Hey everyone!

So, I havent really discussed this yet, but Big Al's terminated their video program and Brian and I along with it. Instead of packing it in and giving up on our audience, we decided to start our own YouTube channel, free of corporate overlords!

Natural Aquaria is our new home!

With that out of the way, here is a behind the scenes look at my trip to BRS! They have a TON of cool tanks!!!

I’m loving the new channel, so glad you guys kept going. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve always thought Pokémon and the aquarium hobby are similar (except for making them fight each other lol)

With the obsession of  “gotta catch em all” 😂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been without a reef for so long and this wait is killing me!!!
I hope I can give some updates soon. The whole issue with BA's has caused quite the interruption. 

• Like 2