Jump to content
spectra

Spectras RS750

Recommended Posts

Matteo

 

6 hours ago, spectra said:

Had to go tree shopping....................I think I got raped by the local boy scouts............:unsure:

Dude a fake tree is so ez pz, just buy some scented pine cones. Cost me $30 one year and I have had it for many. No being raped by Boy scouts here! 

 

Also....is this what your tree looks like?

 

PAY-Phallic-Christmas-Tree.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
34 minutes ago, Matteo said:

 

Dude a fake tree is so ez pz, just buy some scented pine cones. Cost me $30 one year and I have had it for many. No being raped by Boy scouts here! 

 

Also....is this what your tree looks like?

 

PAY-Phallic-Christmas-Tree.jpg

I hate plastic.......even in boobs.....

 

And nope you will see pics soon........

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
spectra

Well @mitten_reef was complaining about updates..............:rolleyes: well tank is still going and looks ok.............still suck at pics so working on them.............but just for mitten kitten :lol:

 

 

IMG_6307.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
jack1978
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well @mitten_reef was complaining about updates..............:rolleyes: well tank is still going and looks ok.............still suck at pics so working on them.............but just for mitten kitten :lol:

 

 

IMG_6307.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

That’s a weird looking parakeet 

  • Haha 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
mitten_reef
31 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well @mitten_reef was complaining about updates..............:rolleyes: well tank is still going and looks ok.............still suck at pics so working on them.............but just for mitten kitten :lol:

 

 

IMG_6307.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

What?!? You got pet chickens too?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
Just now, mitten_reef said:

What?!? You got pet chickens too?

yup..................and yes its a pet as its old and no eggs anymore..............we have one thats 11 year old we think.............hell you never saw the chicken condo..........:lol:

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez

You ever have it perch on your shoulder like a pirates parrot?

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Matteo

Nice cocks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
51 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Nice cocks

Thats a hen.................get it right............ :slap:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
righttirefire
3 minutes ago, spectra said:

Thats a hen.................get it right............ :slap:

Was hoping for a pict... maybe I'll pick up matteo now that hes all married and invade casa de spectra. Armed with sarcasm, coors light, and matteo's camera

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Matteo
1 hour ago, righttirefire said:

Was hoping for a pict... maybe I'll pick up matteo now that hes all married and invade casa de spectra. Armed with sarcasm, coors light, and matteo's camera

This^^^^ 

 

The Inlaws are still in town so a little busy still. I won't even have time for my weekend water change 😬😭

 

Can I bring a certain breathing aperatus for some herbal meds...? 😁

1 hour ago, righttirefire said:

 

 

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Thats a hen.................get it right............ :slap:

It's 2020. I don't see gender 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
This guy is extra salty

🤔

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
mitten_reef

Huh.... where are those new frags?

Share this post


Link to post
teenyreef

How's it going? Still have the tank? :tongueout:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
4 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

How's it going? Still have the tank? :tongueout:

Living the dream......................how about you ?

 

Yeah tank is limping along....................hell I miss my 100 and the ATI/nanobox........................ just not a fan of a 24" tall tank...................the fish love it but me not so much...............,,,

 

Someday I will have a 8 or 10 footer......................18" tall of course...................

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
teenyreef
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Living the dream......................how about you ?

 

Yeah tank is limping along....................hell I miss my 100 and the ATI/nanobox........................ just not a fan of a 24" tall tank...................the fish love it but me not so much...............,,,

 

Someday I will have a 8 or 10 footer......................18" tall of course...................

I'm doing fine and finally catching up here on N-R. 

I know what you mean about the deep tank. My 90g FW tank is as tall as I would ever want. I don't want to need a ladder to reach the bottom of the tank.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra

Well just for Mitten Kitten a update..................... tank is kicking my ass and not happy............well all corals seem happy except a few zoas ans some sticks..........but other ssticks seem happy so its one of those wonder why things...........going to run an ICP test and see what comes back just ordered one today........ran some tests and everything seems normal but the stupid Hannah Ultra low is sitting at .04 still cant get it to rise and nitrates are pretty much 0..........

 

Started dosing some phyto tonight when I fed so will see if I can get something to happen...........try and dirty up the water............

 

Other than that not much but did pick up a 2 polyp frag of some white zombies today so fingers crossed they dont melt..............

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
spectra

Dang its dead in here................kind of like the tank................ :whoa: its still pissing me off and not sure why.............hopefully ICP will be done this week sent the samples in last week............but in the end am just not happy with the way things are going am thinking of a reboot................may just pull all my rock and start fresh............re dip all corals and see what happens..............will be able to catch some fish at least and maybe can get rid of the aptasia..............will have to make sure none are in the overflow..........dont want to really look maybe just toss my tahitian butterfly in there..................

 

Anyway there is my update................

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra

Hey its not sad.................I am just pissed at the tank and myself..................

 

Hell go vote for my picture in the photo of the month............its what I thought of when I saw claws................ :lol: Ooooooooohhhhhh the claw........................

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix

You think this might just be from having a new tank that needs time to mature? I know you used your old rock but how much new rock did you use? All new sand too right?? What about that crazy huge skimmer? Still running that??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
Just now, FISHnChix said:

You think this might just be from having a new tank that needs time to mature? I know you used your old rock but how much new rock did you use? All new sand too right?? What about that crazy huge skimmer? Still running that??

 

I used new live sand so no issues there............... tank was doing great and then it just hit a shitty spot...............hell skimmer was off for 2 weeks,........... I have 3 tangs 2 of them are 4" at least...........4 anthias..........4 wrasses..........my butterfly.............a rabbit sorry Jack not Stewart...............and a mandarin.............. I feed at least 3 cubes of mysis a day and well...............test for nitrates and it comes up 0................even bought a new test kit and still 0................ WTF I am at a loss..............

 

ready to toss a brick at it and call it good...............

  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
second_decimal

He’s old.. probably forgot the biospira.


Edit: I feel ya tho.. the aptasia is a nightmare. 

  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
8 minutes ago, spectra said:

 

I used new live sand so no issues there............... tank was doing great and then it just hit a shitty spot...............hell skimmer was off for 2 weeks,........... I have 3 tangs 2 of them are 4" at least...........4 anthias..........4 wrasses..........my butterfly.............a rabbit sorry Jack not Stewart...............and a mandarin.............. I feed at least 3 cubes of mysis a day and well...............test for nitrates and it comes up 0................even bought a new test kit and still 0................ WTF I am at a loss..............

 

ready to toss a brick at it and call it good...............

It is frustrating .. even more so bc you have so much cash tied up in it.  I'd say its bc the tank is still new and going to need more time to stabilize.. icp results will be interesting for sure.. I mean some knuckle head did run high tds water in his tank for lord know how long 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️  maybe it's still rebounding 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
5 minutes ago, second_decimal said:

He’s old.. probably forgot the biospira.


Edit: I feel ya tho.. the aptasia is a nightmare. 

No biospira here...........................

 

I do feed phyto though................

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
1 minute ago, FISHnChix said:

It is frustrating .. even more so bc you have so much cash tied up in it.  I'd say its bc the tank is still new and going to need more time to stabilize.. icp results will be interesting for sure.. I mean some knuckle head did run high tds water in his tank for lord know how long 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️  maybe it's still rebounding 

Yes....................yes I did but tank is almost a year old so not so new and with old rock as half was cycled it should not have been an issue.............

 

Like I said am waiting on the ICP and may just send one into Triton and see what comes back...............

 

I will have a lot of credit with the LFS so like I said a new rock scape may be in order..............plus all the corals I will give them hell...............

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...