Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New premium Picasso clowns on the way :)

NSReefer902

I have two Premium Picasso clowns coming in on Friday. I have a ten gallon standard tank. I am looking for any care tips for these fish, also I do have a 75G that these little fellas will

be transferee too once they grow a bit more.

Standard fish care. Cycled tank, appropriate and balanced diet, places to hide, QUARANTINE, watch for aggression issues. Keep in mind they're damsels. Whichever is developing into a female is going to be aggressive to whichever will stay a male, but you should let them do that as long as the male isn't being injured beyond a few nipped fins. He'll do some alarming-looking submission displays, then they'll figure out how the dynamic goes and stop bothering each other.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tired said:

Standard fish care. Cycled tank, appropriate and balanced diet, places to hide, QUARANTINE, watch for aggression issues. Keep in mind they're damsels. Whichever is developing into a female is going to be aggressive to whichever will stay a male, but you should let them do that as long as the male isn't being injured beyond a few nipped fins. He'll do some alarming-looking submission displays, then they'll figure out how the dynamic goes and stop bothering each other.

Thank you