Coral Vue Hydros

4.3 frag tank out yet?

Tired

I really like the dimensions on the 4.3 frag tank, but I see that it's not currently in stock. I also don't see any build threads with that tank on here, which makes me think they aren't available yet. When are they planned to be released? 

I thought I saw a lot of hype about these in a recent thread. And I don't see any build threads of people using them, which kinda makes me think they aren't out, because it's a really nice shape and I'm sure people would want to try one out. I could be wrong, though.

• 1 month later...
Oceanbox Designs

I really appreciate your feedback and considering our tank. All of our tanks have been out for a while now but unfortunately with time and limited resources we haven't been able to focus on tank production due to being extremely high on labor while materials and shipping costs are on the rise by the minutes. As a sole operator/craftsman of OBD I wanted to focus on more demanding products at hand. I can't say for sure what the future may hold as far as tanks availability go but we're always working none-stop to find solutions one way or another without jeopardize the quality and integrity of our products. Let's see what 2020 will bring for us!

On 10/7/2019 at 12:49 PM, Tired said:

I really like the dimensions on the 4.3 frag tank, but I see that it's not currently in stock. I also don't see any build threads with that tank on here, which makes me think they aren't available yet. When are they planned to be released? 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:22 PM, Rndzy said:

Also hoping to find this out.

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions