Coral Vue Hydros

New Reef App

Isaacthedev

Hey Everyone! 

I built an iOS App to dose reef tanks as a final project for my class, If anyone is interested in this feel free to comment on this so I can send the beta link until its on the App Store 🙂 As of now you pick a parameter, and dose, but I am thinking to add:

- Maintenance task list

- Water Test Timer

- Recommended lighting settings(because a lot of people don't know the best light settings, im thinking maybe input your corals, and the app will recommend a good setting, for all AI and Radion Lights to start)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Reefrelatedusername

I’m interested in this. 

Would be nice to add a log for tracking and then logging parameters over time, especially if you’re already adding a maintenance log 

20 hours ago, Reefrelatedusername said:

I’m interested in this. 

Would be nice to add a log for tracking and then logging parameters over time, especially if you’re already adding a maintenance log 

This update is coming Friday, it is a graph for alkalinity levels. Here is a preview. The UI is awful now, but by the end of the week it will look great. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 8.24.07 PM.png

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 4:26 PM, Isaacthedev said:

Hey Everyone! 

I built an iOS App to dose reef tanks as a final project for my class, If anyone is interested in this feel free to comment on this so I can send the beta link until its on the App Store 🙂 As of now you pick a parameter, and dose, but I am thinking to add:

- Maintenance task list

- Water Test Timer

- Recommended lighting settings(because a lot of people don't know the best light settings, im thinking maybe input your corals, and the app will recommend a good setting, for all AI and Radion Lights to start)

I am interesed 

• Recommended Discussions