Top Shelf Aquatics

the pico twins aquanano 30 1 fresh 1 marine

bboi84

ok so here starts the journal. a bit of background to how this started first. I've had both fresh and marines in the past but decided to sell up when I moved back up country from Cornwall. I knew it wouldn't be long till I wanted a tank. I found a Fluval spec 3 that I picked up but finding a second at a cheap price wasn't happening. I then came across 2 aquanano 30 bare tanks with no equipment for £60 delivered. this was too good to pass up so decided to go for them as I was gonna be upgrading most of it anyway. so that's where I stand currently. 2 aquanano 30s the marine is being set up first and currently stands at 

tank:- aquanano 30 22l 

filter:- interpet 500lph with dual duckbill return nozzle (this was free and have found I still have space in the back chamber so may upgrade this again but it was free so had it anyway). 

light:- Fluval spec 3 light (soon to be upgraded need some ideas please)

substrate:- fine aragonite coral sand

:- 3 kg of reel reef rock (dry)

still to pick up 

auto top up 

refractometer

upgraded light 

and finally some pics of the journey so far the first was the Fluval. the second was trying some additional rock and the third is after getting rid of that rock and trying a different piece

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4319.jpg

• Like 4