inTank Media Baskets

I think my rose bubble tip may be dying? :(

Bec1750

Lately she has seemed to be different. Like she isn’t a bubbled up as in the past and she has been moving a lot. The guy at the salt water place told us to do a water change so we did. We have a 32 gallon bio cube and he recommended we do a 10 gallon water change which we did yesterday. We’ve had her for about 6 months now. Yesterday after the water change she was literally just floating around the tank not attached to anything. This morning she seemed to be attached to the bottom of a rock. I just went to check on her and this is what I found 😞 she’s never ever looked like this. Any advice or suggestions or anything is welcomed. Is she dead? 

A57D9751-5365-4346-9142-CCE6C0D2C983.jpeg

8 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

It doesn’t look good.

Do you feed it?

What type of lighting do you have?

anything else in the tank that could have been harassing it?

Yes we have been feeding it because there is nothing to host it. We feed it brine shrimp plus about 2 times a week. We have stock lighting that came with our 32 gallon bio cube. The tank is only 10 months old.  There has been nothing in the tank at all for a couple of months other then her and a few snails and a few hermits. Lately we have had little bugs that the fish store told us yesterday are worms but we were told by someone on this forum that they are actually amphipods (I think I spelt that right) we have noticed they were inside of her the other day. I’ll attach a pic of the “bugs” and a pic of what the tank looks like right now. Thanks! 

Edit*** we just added the Nemo and wrasse yesterday but the bubble tip was looking weird before we put them in

8AE6C586-3EA6-407B-93FB-B0F6AD830F11.jpeg

E315AFEE-9C63-4839-9340-1E0D4340AA1A.jpeg

9E0FF279-D321-4D67-B3FE-311FEFFF4600.jpeg

2 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Just saw your other thread.  If the pod is already eating it, chances are there is tissue damage somewhere.

Not sure how/if it’d recover.  Maybe others have better ideas. Good luck. 

Thank you!!  Ya I started that one because I’d the bugs and then saw this part of the forum so I figured I would post about her in here. Thank you for the response 🙂 hopefully we can save her. If not then I guess we will be getting another one. I really loved having her!