Ratvan

Tank Upgrade - RSM 130D (£300 Budget)

Ratvan

Stocking list is going to change on a regular basis but I think I will most likely aim for the below, unless I have picked a right silly combination

Tank Bred Clownfish
Twospot Blenny

And am looking at adding the following if possible.

Royal Gramma
McCoskers Wrasse
Watchman Goby
Skunk Cleaner Shrimp

• Like 2

StinkyBunny
On 9/10/2019 at 4:11 AM, Ratvan said:

So I have been thinking about the display and filtration. I want to have an uncluttered display tank as far as possible. I am aware that I will need to place one maybe two powerheads/wavemakers within the display. Apart from these I don't want any equipment in sight, 

So I have been thinking about the "sump" area of the AIO. I am currently thinking of filling the back chamber/s with Live Rock Rubble and/or a Ceramic Media Brick. I will still have Live Rock within the Display but plan for these to be shelves. 

Anyone have experience of running things this way or used the below before?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CerMedia-MarinePure-Plate-Bio-Filter-Freshwater/dp/B00HT2AS1S/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=bio+filter+media+plate&qid=1568102956&s=gateway&sr=8-3

I use them in my sumps. Every 6 months you have to pull them and shake them to keep them clean. If you were in the USA, I'd give you enough for the tank. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ratvan
On 9/11/2019 at 6:36 PM, StinkyBunny said:

I use them in my sumps. Every 6 months you have to pull them and shake them to keep them clean. If you were in the USA, I'd give you enough for the tank. 

How much would/do I need?

StinkyBunny
On 9/13/2019 at 5:08 AM, Ratvan said:

How much would/do I need?

I would think one box of the cubes or spheres would work in there, 10 at the most in there.

• Thanks 1