ReefCleaners.org

35 minutes ago, Tempestas said:

Sorry to hear about your losses again bud. Really really sucks.

I do hope that a FW tank works out better for you.

Its not great but its for the best, especially with how things look to be going at the moment over here. I am literally having to fight to keep the office open (Mrs works at Schools and Care homes which are shut at the moment so not getting paid) so I need my wage to keep coming un-interrupted

I have found some Shell Dwelling Cichlids and think I can re use the majority of my rocks from the tank (plus the dry) and some PVC end caped tubes instead of shells as they breed easily and I want to be able to catch and sell pairs at ease

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about the tank mate :(.
I do miss my FW tank so i'm going to suggest some apisto cichlids and well planted :)!

i've had shell dwellers before, pretty cool watching them move rocks and stuff round to make a home 😄

• Like 3
cosmicbread

I'm so sorry for your losses and rotten luck. 

Freshwater is my first love and you can have a ton of fun with it. I've never kept Shellies but everyone I know who has has fallen absolutely in love with them. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Amphrites said:

Shell dwellers are awesome fish, but you need videos instead of pics to share =p

Oh i'll be setting up the freshwater journal on here, need to work out somewhere to upload videos too that isn't Instagram 

• Like 1