ReefCleaners.org

Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I still love that fish :wink:

So do I, even though he Photo bombs nearly every shot. 

Trying to get a good picture of that random Anemone and he just floats in the way, gets photo taken, floats away again 

Just now, spectra said:

until it starts eating LPS...…….. :lol: 

FOWLR

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

So do I, even though he Photo bombs nearly every shot. 

Trying to get a good picture of that random Anemone and he just floats in the way, gets photo taken, floats away again 

FOWLR

my clown does that too. Pisses me off lol. 

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

1524585054_RedHeadedGoby.thumb.jpg.d3d62c187f0a8302627ae51d67b506f0.jpgPele.thumb.jpg.0e8cae8d354a6f83e9d7e0cec072089d.jpgKunti.thumb.jpg.a9d7d113e553ad1adf715634821620bd.jpg1051757082_HantuPen.thumb.jpg.f6c788c7b5ec3ae41ecbfd7493d4cd52.jpgCujo.jpg.3b35396ef4315f908ecc0de4523507f2.jpg1784198263_ClownsWrasses.jpg.af15134917e318a20ad5975b85f8e73c.jpg41236580_HantuPuaka.jpg.372201c052b1dae159621eb81cb8c1c3.jpg

Actually managed to photograph each of my fish (except one of the Red Headed Gobies) this afternoon 

I miss my filefish but I lost too many corals (and a very expensive RFA) to him. It's a shame because he was a wonderful fish, could swim backwards, was very curious and basically reminded my of a hummingbird each time he circled around an aiptasia or a coral piece before eating it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ratvan said:

FOWLR

You add toadstools, Sinularia or Brassica (cabbage) soft corals, they're pretty noxious and are generally not eaten by anything other than flatworms or nudibranchs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, spectra said:

Bigger snails seem to work for me...........most all of my smaller ones and also hermits are gone now..........

Hermits are fine, snails get nailed (literally picked up and spat against glass)

Thinking I might give Money Cowries and Urchin a go, too small for sea hare  

36 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Hermits are fine, snails get nailed (literally picked up and spat against glass)

Thinking I might give Money Cowries and Urchin a go, too small for sea hare  

Avoid the sea hare - but I think an urchin should be okay. The tuxedo ones are very hardworking, but they'll eat macro too. Just supplement them with a strip of Nori/seaweed once/twice a week, just to avoid starvation. If there's enough algae, it shouldn't be a problem, but better to be safe than sorry. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Avoid the sea hare - but I think an urchin should be okay. The tuxedo ones are very hardworking, but they'll eat macro too. Just supplement them with a strip of Nori/seaweed once/twice a week, just to avoid starvation. If there's enough algae, it shouldn't be a problem, but better to be safe than sorry. 

Well with any luck the Urchin will prefer C Prolifera over my reds.....

• Like 1

So seems i cant help myself, tank shutdown today

£20 on the corals below

B27D697F-BD0D-43AE-B79B-75E3B94F8630.thumb.jpeg.2376222241270396dc965bad306f9f25.jpeg

Should be fun

EDIT: Someone else I know is breaking down their tank and wanted £20 for the above corals 

4x Monti Caps 6"+

2x Encrusting Montis

3x Birdsnest

1x Pocilopora

Mushroom Rock

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

The way you worded it i thought you're shutting down the tank and selling corals for £20 lol!
You can sometimes get real bargains/rob from people on local facebook sale pages., there's a dude selling a massive bubble tip anemone near me for a fiver!!

I'll be setting up a little frag tank and buying corals from local facebook sales i think lol!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2