Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Help parting new AIO build

Letterkenny

My last tank was about 5 years ago, a Biocube 29 that I bought off Craigslist in college. Since the old owner already tinkered with it I ended up doing the same and it was never really 100% good so now I want to start from scratch and do it as proper as I can. Not sure if there is a separate forum for this but looking for tank recommendations, part lists, etc. 

I am currently considering mainly IM tanks (Fusion 20, Lagoon 25, 30L Pro) and lighting coming from an AI Prime. I would love to make this tank ULM down the road so would consider going larger (like a Lagoon 50 or a Fusion 40) but would mainly be concerned with cost creep (I.e. needing 2x AI Primes, more pumps, etc). Looking for anyone with experience with the above tanks or others to be considered (no sump please) and if there is a parts list I should consider following. I am also considering a MP10 solely due to the battery backup that can last ~60 hours as compared to buying a UPS from Amazon that apparently only lasts a couple hours or less. 

Thank you!