Coral Vue Hydros

IM mighty jet out of stock...

devaji108

SOOO I have noticed the the IM mighty jet is out of stock at most online vendors. amazon, BRS,  marinedepo was just wondering if there is something I should know like a new version or something  coming out. 

just wanted to ask before I track one down.

7 hours ago, Clown79 said:

Could possibly be that IM itself is out of stock. All their aquarium packages now include the mighty jet.

yeah I thought the same. just wanted to see if there where any  roomers out there as to why? I did track one down. but when  most are out of stock I pause to get more info 😄

maybe there just that good?     

I really want to get one but I am a few weeks out from really needing it.  and with the best time to buy  gear going up, I would hate to buy one  they see them on a deep discount in a cpl of months 😕

oh well guess I'll just have to man up and drop the green backs...lol at least it's not to much. 

1 hour ago, devaji108 said:

I really want to get one but I am a few weeks out from really needing it.  and with the best time to buy  gear going up, I would hate to buy one  they see them on a deep discount in a cpl of months 😕

oh well guess I'll just have to man up and drop the green backs...lol at least it's not to much. 

I"ve not seen them go on sale.