ReefCleaners.org

My 10 gallon Diary

smokez01

Got my ac500 yesterday, was all in tact and i set the baffle in, and put the surface skimmer attachment, i have the thing on full flow with the surface skimemr and the flow is very nice, no sand disturbance

the whole package was 55$$

i received an ac500, surface skimmer, and a rio 50

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday the 17th I ordered 10 lbs of fiji premium grade LR and 5 lbs of ultra grade LR from Jeff's

Today the 21st i received my order, 2 big 5 lb peces of premium grade fiji and 1 5 lb peice of ultra grade, really relaly nice LR, broke it up into a bunch of small peices, started to cure it today, hope i can work with it

for 2.99/lb the 10 lbs premium was 29.99

for 3.99/lb the 5lbs of ultra grade was 19.99

plus shipping the total came out to be 67$$ something, so much cheaper than in stores which is 4.99 the cheapest around here and not even good quality

i sure will, it bugs me when people have journals and they never post any opictures, but that is me at the moment, my camera is broken, whe ni find time over the holiday break ill get around to it

Deleted User 8530
i sure will, it bugs me when people have journals and they never post any opictures, but that is me at the moment, my camera is broken, whe ni find time over the holiday break ill get around to it

Well comon! NEW PICS! hehe. im hyper....X)

Archived