Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Sicce 1.0?

justinkdenny

1 hour ago, justinkdenny said:

You sir may have just changed my mind!  Do you happen to have a video of the VCA in action on the nuvo 10?

I just took one but I can't upload it.🤔

Here is a video of my 25 lagoon, the rfg's are running on it and at a higher gph. 

I run my flow lower in the 10g.  i use the mighty jet pump on wave mode in this tank too just lower gph. my anemones seem to prefer it where it is.

The cool thing about the rfg's is that the movement changes at different times.

I went this route after watching tons of YouTube videos and it allowed me to avoid a powerhead in my 10g. 

• Like 2
justinkdenny
4 hours ago, Clown79 said:

Here is a video of my 25 lagoon, the rfg's are running on it and at a higher gph. 

I run my flow lower in the 10g.  i use the mighty jet pump on wave mode in this tank too just lower gph. my anemones seem to prefer it where it is.

I went this route after watching tons of YouTube videos and it allowed me to avoid a powerhead in my 10g. 

It says video unavailable because of copyright issues in my country.   Lol.  Your 25 gallon is beautiful by the way!  Whatever you're doing,  you're doing it right 👍

• Like 1
justinkdenny
6 hours ago, Clown79 said:

Did you buy this adapter to make the rfg work with your nuvo 10

Screenshot_20190821-183328_Chrome.jpg

VaporCountry
8 minutes ago, justinkdenny said:

Did you buy this adapter to make the rfg work with your nuvo 10

Screenshot_20190821-183328_Chrome.jpg

I have the sicce 1.0 on my IM 10g with a RFG nozzle. This setup seems to work well. Yes you do need the 16mm drop adapter for it to work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
justinkdenny
2 hours ago, VaporCountry said:

I have the sicce 1.0 on my IM 10g with a RFG nozzle. This setup seems to work well. Yes you do need the 16mm drop adapter for it to work.

Thanks VaporCountry!

5 hours ago, justinkdenny said:

It says video unavailable because of copyright issues in my country.   Lol.  Your 25 gallon is beautiful by the way!  Whatever you're doing,  you're doing it right 👍

Thank you very much.😊

There are lots of videos on YouTube.

• Thanks 1
On 8/21/2019 at 10:51 AM, justinkdenny said:

You sir may have just changed my mind!  Do you happen to have a video of the VCA in action on the nuvo 10?

I’d be interested in seeing this too. 

• Like 1