SaltCritters.com

My 3rd fragpacks.com order!

Tigahboy

So my third order from fragpacks.com JUST arrived! Yessss! Everything was perfect and not a drop of water leaked from the bags. I told Jim that I've had bad experience w/ the delivery guys over here (won't mention the name), so he tripled bag the coral for me, used the packing popcorn, double taped the box, marked fragile all over, etc etc...the works!

Here's some pics:

fporder1.jpg

fporder2.jpg

I'm acclimating the corals now, so I'll post pics after I've added them to my tank!

Stay tuned...

Yeah...as Jim already mentioned, I just IM him and tell him what I'm looking for. When he gets it in, he'll usually contact me back and show me some pics.

He's very cool w/ IMs and you could always email him too.

ive spoken with jim on the phone and he seems very interested in customer satisfaction. i will place an order with him in a couple of weeks also. after the DELUXE nanocube is available. in theory that is.....i suppose.

Once I get my gf's 10g set up I'll be certain to look up fragpacks, I'm utterly amazed at the quality I'm seeing. Once it's coral ready I'll be emailing you!

Tigah - what do you say to holding onto that fungia for me so it can "appear" in my tank? :P I'll give you a really nice....thank you! HAAHAA nice choice!

PS Good luck w/ the elegance

that fungia is really, really awsome

ALOT beter than the brownish/green one at my LFS

those colors are so cool

reminds me of the one acoustic has in his tank

VERY cool fungia,

i havnt looked at prices but if they prices from fragpacks plus shipping is cheaper than the prices at my lfs then ill definatly order some items in a few weeks when my 10g finishes cycling

Yeah...I'm crossing my fingers for the elegance...heard they are hard to keep...

Yes, fungia is crazy. One of my favorite of the 4 I ordered.

2 more coral pictures to post. I'll be back w/ them. Stay tuned...

Spoke with them tonight surprised he was online at 3am but it was cool we where just talking a bit they seem like good sort of people and know whats going on and im glad to see people happy with orders this is what myself and others have been waiting for and thats very cool...

Now iwant to see how some one does with a "Frag PAck" and see what they get... i hate that luck of the draw kinda thing but dammit its tempting..

can you try to request certian things w/ the frag pack? maybe get a photo of it/parent colony before itsall put together?

Tigah - when are those rhodactis going to be ready to frag? I want one!!! LOL LA to Phoenix AZ shipping wouldn't be bad...let me know I'll shell out some $$ *hint hint* :P Very nice corals!

Originally posted by Nudibranch

can you try to request certian things w/ the frag pack?  maybe get a photo of it/parent colony before itsall put together?

Tigah - when are those rhodactis going to be ready to frag?  I want one!!! LOL LA to Phoenix AZ shipping wouldn't be bad...let me know I'll shell out some $$ *hint hint* :P  Very nice corals!

No you can request what you would like(i spoke with them and ask them all these questions) but that does not mean you wil lget it

you can say i really really want a hammer and a sun coral and you might get them and might now but you can say i want 3 lps 2 hard and so forth but to pick your own they will have but not yet "Pick your own frag pack" witch will be at a diffrent price...

thats the main reason iwant to see some one get a "frag pack" before i go and do it i dont wana be the first dammit...

:)

I've got a 12 pack and a 6 pack on order. They'll be shipping on Tuesday. As soon as everything is settled, probably Thursday, I'll post some pics.

I put in a couple of requests and I'll let you know if I end up with them too.

omg im so pissed... my MH wont be here for another 12 DAYS! (that is the bulb, unless a 5k light bulb will work for 12 days...) i wana order so bad... lol :D

Hahah..i feel ya, man...I ordered my MH on a website and they told me via phone that it was on backorder and take 20+ days...So I waited for like 3 weeks...Then I got the box and realized it didn't have a bulb in it, which it was supposed to. So I called them and they said that it was already sent to me in a previous order...Unfortunately, I didn't know this so I threw away the box w/ the bulb 2 weeks prio. Luckily, they replaced, but had to wait another 4 days for the bulb.

Archived