ReefCleaners.org

Hey there!

Josh H

I'm pretty new here but not entirely new to reefing. I currently have a Nuvo 10 in the middle of a reboot (Lost most of my coral and fish to a huge mistake after a water change) and I've just started on my custom 125 Gallon 5' Peninsula. I was a member of another forum but things have transpired recently that have left me searching for a new reefing home. Hopefully Nano-Reef is it! 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Josh H said:

I'm pretty new here but not entirely new to reefing. I currently have a Nuvo 10 in the middle of a reboot (Lost most of my coral and fish to a huge mistake after a water change) and I've just started on my custom 125 Gallon 5' Peninsula. I was a member of another forum but things have transpired recently that have left me searching for a new reefing home. Hopefully Nano-Reef is it! 

Welcome to NR! 😊

• Thanks 1
Just now, WV Reefer said:

Start a build thread and post up some pics. 😊

That will be tomorrow's mission 🙂🙂 

But I'll give you one of my lovely currently dry new build cause I'm nice like that 😋

20190527_144629.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 3
3 minutes ago, Josh H said:

But I'll give you one of my lovely currently dry new build cause I'm nice like that 😋

20190527_144629.jpg

That looks nice!

is that half a husky? 😄

1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

That looks nice!

is that half a husky? 😄

Lol! If you're referring to my helper she is half Siberian half spoiled brat (Yes that is a breed).😆

• Haha 2

Hey Christopher! Thanks for the welcome!

It's quite the step up size wise for me, largest I've run is a RSM C130 34 Gallon. Then down to a nuvo 10, I gotta say it's a daunting endeavor so far doing things I never thought I would ever be doing.

Snow_Phoenix
On 8/7/2019 at 11:21 AM, Josh H said:

20190527_144629.jpg

:welcome:to NR! That tank looks very sleek. Can't wait to see it wet. :wink:

• Like 1