Thrassian Atoll

Coral Kingdom Of Thras ~ Waterbox 130.4 💦 - Flasher Jumped

Thrassian Atoll

Now I need to figure out what other red wrasse I want.  Thinking maybe a magma or hooded fairy.  I would entertain another flasher like a mcoskers or carpenter.  I definitely want something that’s mostly red though.  If anybody has another other idea options let me know!

Thrassian Atoll

Pretty sure I am going to go with the magma fairy wrasse though.  Pretty stunning red with a bit of orange.   It’s only been around the market for a couple years.

F33F78B4-D3BA-4932-9B84-074E2C047003.jpeg.80724ad24e57ac39f778a190d9f8f71a.jpeg

• Like 1

Elizabeth94

Oh that stinks. Through the feeding door too? What are the chances! I like the magma fairy wrasse. Should add some bright color and movement to the tank. 

• Like 1

Thrassian Atoll
45 minutes ago, Elizabeth94 said:

Oh that stinks. Through the feeding door too? What are the chances! I like the magma fairy wrasse. Should add some bright color and movement to the tank. 

Well, the door is pretty big.  It’s like 8”x3”.  I wanted to be able to stick my arm in without having to pull the whole lid off.  That bit me in the butt.  He must of jumped through that and flopped his way to the back of the tank.  Found him on the floor back there.  Unfortunate.  He always swam at the very top of the tank though, like the top 2”.  

The magma is stunning.  I am talking to Dr. Reef now on getting the magma, lineatus and a gem tang.  He’s having issues though getting fish and his new setup going due to the coronavirus restrictions on stuff.

Thrassian Atoll

I picked up this flipper magnifying glass.  It’s pretty sweet.  Definitely makes it easier to look at the corals and fish up close.

223EDFAB-00B1-49D2-9409-2C71C30C83DD.thumb.jpeg.2f086431d245dacd8abc2befd7363097.jpeg

• Like 1