Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

748S911’S Reefing like its 2019

748S911

*Updates*

because its been a pain to find a UNS 90p online that will deliver, and taking forever.

I decided to purchase another 40 gallon breeder, this time I will not de rim it or trim silicone. Way too much work! 

I’ve drilled 4 holes, and that was fairly easy. Just very loud.  I would be worried if it was a uns tank. 

So far im getting small leaks from two large holes from return.  I wrapped both returns with plenty of plumbers tape and still leaking. 

Overflow kit came with two rubber gaskets, I think I need one more to place in between acrylic and glass. 

Right now, its bulkhead, rubber gasket,glass, acrylic, rubber gasket,bulkhead nut. With a ton of plumbing tape.  Still leaks 

I think I need 

bulkhead, rubber gasket, glass, RUBBER GASKET, acrylic, rubber gasket, and bulkhead nut. To prevent leaks. 

Or should I just go crazy and silicone everything? 

The vectra S2 is so strong that lowest setting is  almost too strong. Might have to add elbows and more pipe to lower flow. Very impressed with the Ecotech Vectra S2.  

I bought a bunch of spa flex cause I hate plumbing and thought it would be easier to work with, but don’t think i will need any now. 

Its all hard plumped.