Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Nanobox Custom Led/T5 Hybrid Light, Tunze 9001 DC Protein Skimmer - SOLD!!!

Thrassian Atoll

On 7/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, TILTON said:

Let me see how much a box would cost to get made at UPS.  I can probably eat a lot of the cost for the box itself.  Either way, I know Clearview is months out with new orders.

Any word on box/cost?

Thanks

Thrassian Atoll
4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Any word on box/cost?

Thanks

Sorry, I have been super busy this week.  I am going to try and get to the ups store tomorrow and Tuesday and have a couple boxes made.

7 minutes ago, TILTON said:

Sorry, I have been super busy this week.  I am going to try and get to the ups store tomorrow and Tuesday and have a couple boxes made.

Cool.

No worries.

Let me know.

• Thanks 1

Clearview just ships mine with flat cardboard taped around each side, no box. You could just cut up a large box and you would be packing it the same. ofc clearview probably just accepts any possible losses. 

• Like 1
Thrassian Atoll
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

Clearview just ships mine with flat cardboard taped around each side, no box. You could just cut up a large box and you would be packing it the same. ofc clearview probably just accepts any possible losses. 

I didn’t think of that.  I might give it a try.  Thanks.

Thrassian Atoll

Still have a lot of stuff for sale.   If anybody is in Missouri I also have the IM Lagoon 25 and stand available.  

Thrassian Atoll

Everything but the mp10 is still available.  Getting a lot of interest on some stuff but no takers.  If you have any questions about anything, just ask.

Thrassian Atoll

The lid is boxed up and ready to ship.  Lowered price to $100.  It will have to be shipped USPS ground for $15.   If you order this lid from Clearview it will take you months to receive it.

The light will be around $20 ground.

Thrassian Atoll

I still have the light, skimmer, ATO, and a few other stuff still available.

It is a great light.  I don’t think Dave makes hybrids anymore.  If you are looking for a LED/T5 combo, this is what you want.

Thrassian Atoll

Still have a few things available.  Do not be afraid to make offers.  The worst I can say is no.

Thrassian Atoll
7 minutes ago, kwellens said:

I suppose there is no reasonable way to ship the tank?  😕

Shipping wouldn’t be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
Thrassian Atoll

If you aren’t interested in paying close to what I have listed the light price as, please do not message me with a million questions about the light.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions