Top Shelf Aquatics

I made a DIY media box for a IM nuvo 10

justinkdenny

justinkdenny

So I decided to make a media box for my IM 10.  I took a few pictures along the way.  Spent about 11 bucks in all and it turned out pretty good.

Supplies:

2- black eggcrate (ebay)

1- bag of good black zip ties (walmart)

Screenshot_20190715-084746_eBay.jpg

justinkdenny

Then I cut the sides 3 wide and zip tied them together making sure the place where the zip ties fasten is on the inside of the box.

20190714_163652.jpg

Then I cut the inserts for the chambers 3x3.

20190714_164223.jpg

justinkdenny

I made 4 of  the dividers.  Top and bottom  and 2 inserts to make 3 chambers. Then I just sectioned them off as i saw fit.  Again make sure the clasps are on the inside or it wont fit.

20190714_165213.jpg

justinkdenny

Make sure to put the side pieces on the inside of the back piece, not stacked on the sides of the back.  I'll try to show you with a picture for this step.

15632525294967850246097588744899.jpg

justinkdenny

Now it slides in really snug.  It will bump on the zip ties going in but still goes in good.  I ended up cutting 2 square sections off the top( total length) and then putting top piece on so it didn't stick up higher than the tank

Hope this helps my fellow IM NUVO 10 owners on a budget or just likes doing DIY!

• Like 1