xM3THODx

xM3THODx 20gal long, SPS dominated Mixed reef

Ranjib

Congrats :-0)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sadie

your tank looks amazing!!  Never really thought about getting sps, but your tank has inspired me.  Maybe somewhere waaaay down the road I might try an easy one.

• Like 4

M&C

Congrats on TOTM, really love those SPS colonies! Could you tell me what that smaller colony is on the far left of this top down shot? Looks like a green base with red/pink tips. Thought maybe a strawberry shortcake but I didn't see it listed on your post. 

Full-Top-Down.jpg.ec6457f4e5649536b32d99

• Like 2

xM3THODx
4 hours ago, sadie said:

your tank looks amazing!!  Never really thought about getting sps, but your tank has inspired me.  Maybe somewhere waaaay down the road I might try an easy one.

Thank you 🙏, there are easy to keep sps you can try like digitatas. 

• Like 2

xM3THODx
3 hours ago, M&C said:

Congrats on TOTM, really love those SPS colonies! Could you tell me what that smaller colony is on the far left of this top down shot? Looks like a green base with red/pink tips. Thought maybe a strawberry shortcake but I didn't see it listed on your post. 

Full-Top-Down.jpg.ec6457f4e5649536b32d99

Thank you and its called the ASD Birthday Cake. They happen to give every coral a name but the colors is what’s really important. 

• Like 2

Spencer7

Sweet top-down. I've been wanting to try kalkwasser or a calcium reactor with my next SPS tank. 

• Like 1

ReefahBarra84

Jealous of your tank. To the point that you've inspired me. Lol. Got my nuvo 20. Here I come!

I had some questions for you 

• Like 2

M&C
On 11/3/2019 at 11:49 PM, xM3THODx said:

Thank you and its called the ASD Birthday Cake. They happen to give every coral a name but the colors is what’s really important. 

I'll have you know I bought an ASD birthday cake acro frag because of this lol. Definitely not as colorful as yours is, hopefully it will get to that level in a few months

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

xM3THODx
On 11/25/2019 at 2:51 PM, ReefahBarra84 said:

Jealous of your tank. To the point that you've inspired me. Lol. Got my nuvo 20. Here I come!

I had some questions for you 

Thanks and ask away!

xM3THODx
On 11/25/2019 at 6:25 PM, M&C said:

I'll have you know I bought an ASD birthday cake acro frag because of this lol. Definitely not as colorful as yours is, hopefully it will get to that level in a few months

That's awesome! The colors on mine are more pink with purple highlights and the green base is slightly there but deep within. If you have any questions hit me up.