ReefCleaners.org

11% off, $8 Rock Anemones (Nice!), and a Dry Rock Sale

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Save 11% on everything at Reef Cleaners today and tomorrow other than rock with the code "11", we also have Premium Rock anemones on sale for $8, limit one per customer. 

But the big news is rock is back, and it is on sale for 50 pounds shipped to you for $125. Probably the lowest rate we can get for awhile and the rock is all super clean and nice.

Thank you so much for the support, this is our 11th July 4th Sale!

*Unfortunately there is no retroactive application of the sale to a previous order

*You can add items to a previously placed order that is pending shipment by choosing the free "combine with pending shipment" option at checkout

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
debbeach13
8 minutes ago, johnmaloney said:

Premium Rock anemones on sale for $8, limit one per customer. 

Happy 4th John. If some one ordered additional RA's how much are they after the 1st one that is on sale?

johnmaloney

I am not sure how I can do that with my software to be honest. I was planning to sell out what we had, they were normally at $30. Once a year I pick up some softies or anemones and have a sale, and then I get back in my lane. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh man I want one of those RFAs so badly! I am scared that my peppermint would eat it though. 😂 You're killin' me John!

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Oh man I want one of those RFAs so badly! I am scared that my peppermint would eat it though. 😂 You're killin' me John!

Just eat the peppermint shrimp 😛

• Like 2
7 hours ago, johnmaloney said:

Glad to hear he is settled in. 

We lost one from that week's shipment though. 😞

That 'nem unfortunately was mine. 😢 Everybody else's made it, but mine was weak! A quitter! Go figure. 🤣 That's no fault of John's so no hard feelings though. I just happened to get the runt of the bunch. These things happen.

• Like 1