Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

AIO 30 gallons or less, long tank options?

Polarcollision

Polarcollision

In August I’ll be moving, which makes me very nervous about keeping — the very last — Nuvo 24 tank still in existence up and running.

So! What tank should I replace it with? I haven’t kept up with which tanks are good quality nowadays!

It needs to be 1) as close to 3 feet long as possible 2) AIO, and 3) 30 gallons or less. 

If you want the IM 30L as an AIO act fast! They stopped producing them and switched to their EXT line which forces you into a sump. My LFS luckily had some but online was all sold out. 

• Like 1
Polarcollision
14 minutes ago, colinadam said:

If you want the IM 30L as an AIO act fast! They stopped producing them and switched to their EXT line which forces you into a sump. My LFS luckily had some but online was all sold out. 

I looked into it—very close to same size as Nuvo 24. It’s 2” wider front to back so not sure I could use the same stand. It’s on my list though if I can make it work. Thank you for the suggestion. 

Any others?

1 hour ago, colinadam said:

Not exactly true. The have the proline series https://www.marinedepot.com/nuvo-fusion-30l-pro-aio-30-gallon-aquarium-bundle-innovative-marine?utm_source=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_content=0I7004&gclid=Cj0KCQjwu-HoBRD5ARIsAPIPencfNNlS-It9bgOmvVId68_bk7xN0fDIQC1588-7B5F4spdhB8rmdFIaAnimEALw_wcB

mitten_reef
1 hour ago, Polarcollision said:

I looked into it—very close to same size as Nuvo 24. It’s 2” wider front to back so not sure I could use the same stand. It’s on my list though if I can make it work. Thank you for the suggestion. 

Any others?

You can try to convert a 22 long from aquamaxx or mr Aqua 22 with an AIO kit.  

But really, if you can make it work, IM30L is the way to go in that size range. 

30 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

You can try to convert a 22 long from aquamaxx or mr Aqua 22 with an AIO kit.  

But really, if you can make it work, IM30L is the way to go in that size range. 

Look at my 22 gallon long link lol its perfect 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...