Coral Vue Hydros

Bi colour angel and butterflyfish

Rosem89

Looking for some advice on a bicolour angel. I. Seem to Find mixed Answers online,  I’ve reserved a  bicolour about 1 inch In size my lfs said to me there generally quite peaceful  and would be fine to add in won’t Get aggressive if I add any more fish after this One but I’m finding mixed answers about the temperament online, also I  want to get a butterfly fish the ones. I’ve been looking into seem to Be quite timid so I. Don’t want to get a bicolour if this would stress the butterfly out, any one with. Experience with. Keeping these together and also how the bicolour is in your tank? Does it have to be the last one in? Thanks 

As a general rule, you add the most aggressive last.  However, at one inch, it is still young (and will be less aggressive than an older adult).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

hoping that you're not considering either of those two for a nano tank....

Definitely not 🙈 I used to have a nano hence being on this forum,, i upgraded 

• Like 4

@Humblefish Yes I’ve reserved him in the shop and going to leave him there for a few weeks to make sure it’s eating and healthy enough before I even consider taking it home he wasn’t eating when I reserved him but they had just got him in so I want to make sure he had the chance to settle start & eating

• Like 3