Pod Your Reef

Active fish for EVO13?

Daniel91

The pink wrasse could be an option. 

No clowns - ime they tend to stick to one area of the tank and do not venture much besides food grabbing 

2 minutes ago, Clown79 said:

Purple firefish. Active, beautiful, and fairly passive.

Chromis is another one.

Can I do three gobies in one nano tank? I mean, their traits and positions are different but

Snow_Phoenix
49 minutes ago, Daniel91 said:

Can I do three gobies in one nano tank? I mean, their traits and positions are different but

What type of gobies? I think two types like a percher (YCG/GCG/GBG) and  a sand dweller (Hi-fin/Yasha/tangaroa) should be alright, but more than that and they might fight for territory because the tank is too small. 

10 minutes ago, Daniel91 said:

So let’s say it would be the firefish then I would have

Yasha - Neon Goby - Firefish

Ball out and spend a little more on the purple goby not the red fire. It'll be worth it. 

5 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Ball out and spend a little more on the purple goby not the red fire. It'll be worth it. 

Ha the purple firefish is $13 at my “fish dealer” - don’t know if that is balling out xD

• Wow 1
1 minute ago, Daniel91 said:

Ha the purple firefish is $13 at my “fish dealer” - don’t know if that is balling out xD

Damn! Usually the red firefish are like $15 and the purples are around $40. Good deal 😂

47 minutes ago, Daniel91 said:

U should be fine with the purple firefish and the other gobies.

The purple firefish doesn't normally inhabit the same places. It's an open swimmer.

It's actually a dartfish.

For that price, ya that's a bargain. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback all

My fishguy has great deals on popular fish - I really wanted a possum wrasse but he is unable to get that.

I’ll take a look at the purple fire fish over the weekend. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Daniel91 said:

Thanks for the feedback all

My fishguy has great deals on popular fish - I really wanted a possum wrasse but he is unable to get that.

I’ll take a look at the purple fire fish over the weekend. Thanks!

It's a stunning fish and fairly peaceful. At first shy but then it's out and about.