Noobreefer90

Frogspawn flow question / problem

Noobreefer90

I’ve had a big three head frogspawn for around 6-7 months now and have noticed it doesn’t like flow when not in flow it’s huge. But yesterday I got my jabeo sw4 in mostly for the pulse side by side flow. All my other corals seem to be loving the pulse mode but my frogspawn just hasn’t came out halfway compared to what it normally does

Will frogspawn adjust and come fully out in a few days or so I need to do something else. May try linking a video in a few.

Sancho
18 minutes ago, Noobreefer90 said:

I’ve had a big three head frogspawn for around 6-7 months now and have noticed it doesn’t like flow when not in flow it’s huge. But yesterday I got my jabeo sw4 in mostly for the pulse side by side flow. All my other corals seem to be loving the pulse mode but my frogspawn just hasn’t came out halfway compared to what it normally does

Will frogspawn adjust and come fully out in a few days or so I need to do something else. May try linking a video in a few.

They can be finicky with flow changes. Give it a few days mine eventually looked awesome with pretty moderate flow . 

Clown79

Its hit and miss with them. Mine hated pulse mode and stayed closed. 

Out of all my corals, my frogspawn are the finicky one with flow. They hate too much flow, too little flow, the type of flow. Lol.

• Like 1

Noobreefer90

It’s out more today. Maybe a few more days and it will be fully out. The gf doesn’t like the side by side flow but it’s like the ocean and most of the corals really seem to be loving it.  I think my tang is still adjusting to it 

Pjanssen

Of all the euphilia, I have the least luck with Frogspawn. Let us know if you figure it out.

• Like 1