SaltCritters.com

Rock is back :)

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Finally back in stock. Ready to ship on Monday.

The price is higher for the moment, we lost our volume discount pricing with UPS since we stopped shipping for the last 6 months. I hope to bring it back down to $120-$130 for a 50 pound box, but it may take a little time. 

• Like 3
  • 8 months later...
johnmaloney

I don't think so. If I come up with the cash we will get a new source entirely. Long story short, the supplier we used to have went under the people who acquired the business cut corners in cleaning and are pushing out the same stuff you find on Amazon. I don't have the time or land to do it myself.

Then there is the issue of new rock that is going to hit the scene. We have a sample of it, and it will change the hobby. It isn't as nice as the limited time "Caribbean Rock" we had, but it is better than our Florida Reef Rock and the cleaning process is very thorough. 

On 3/12/2020 at 10:27 PM, johnmaloney said:

Then there is the issue of new rock that is going to hit the scene. We have a sample of it, and it will change the hobby. It isn't as nice as the limited time "Caribbean Rock" we had, but it is better than our Florida Reef Rock and the cleaning process is very thorough. 

Any idea what the timeline looks like for availability?