DaveFason

NanoBox Red Sea 170 : For Sale

DaveFason

It is with regret I need to break the tank down. My wife and I are selling our house. The house we are purchasing wont be ready until three months after our sale. I would like to sell this as a complete system to someone. This would be an instant reef tank for anyone. I am willing to help with the process and drive up to six hours from my location. 

RedSea 170 : White cabinet 

NYOS 120 

2 x Nero 5 Pumps 

IM Return Pump

Tunze 6020 ( for sump ) 

Heater 

NanoBox Duo w/ Gooseneck 

Livestock : A true mixed reef with a few private corals I have collected over the years. 

$2750 

reefermore-11NanoBox Reefer FTScoral 9
  • Sad 3
  • Wow 1

Pjanssen

I'm interested! Been looking at them new anyway. Just not sure how we would transport down here to Florida-I could try to meet you but need to looking the distance. Is there rom to add some of my current livestock? Planning to break down the 29

• Like 2

DaveFason
Just now, Pjanssen said:

I'm interested! Been looking at them new anyway. Just not sure how we would transport down here to Florida-I could try to meet you but need to looking the distance. Is there rom to add some of my current livestock? Planning to break down the 29

100%. I would be willing to drive down to JAX FL as my brother in law lives there. I would love to do this ASAP as things will be running wild the next few weeks. 

-Dave

• Like 2

Pjanssen

I need to check with my husband to get the okay. I'll try to touch base later today.

• Like 1

Pjanssen

If I'm not mistaken, it's 45 gallons?

Pjanssen

what kind of sump?

DaveFason
2 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

If I'm not mistaken, it's 45 gallons?

PM Sent. 

Scorched

Sad to see it get taken down Dave but hopefully someone lets the entire system live on.

Good luck with the new house... and future large tank 😉

• Like 2