ReefCleaners.org

NanoBox Red Sea 170 : For Sale

DaveFason

It is with regret I need to break the tank down. My wife and I are selling our house. The house we are purchasing wont be ready until three months after our sale. I would like to sell this as a complete system to someone. This would be an instant reef tank for anyone. I am willing to help with the process and drive up to six hours from my location. 

RedSea 170 : White cabinet 

NYOS 120 

2 x Nero 5 Pumps 

IM Return Pump

Tunze 6020 ( for sump ) 

Heater 

NanoBox Duo w/ Gooseneck 

Livestock : A true mixed reef with a few private corals I have collected over the years. 

$2750 

reefermore-11NanoBox Reefer FTScoral 9
  • Sad 3
  • Wow 1

I'm interested! Been looking at them new anyway. Just not sure how we would transport down here to Florida-I could try to meet you but need to looking the distance. Is there rom to add some of my current livestock? Planning to break down the 29

• Like 2
Just now, Pjanssen said:

I'm interested! Been looking at them new anyway. Just not sure how we would transport down here to Florida-I could try to meet you but need to looking the distance. Is there rom to add some of my current livestock? Planning to break down the 29

100%. I would be willing to drive down to JAX FL as my brother in law lives there. I would love to do this ASAP as things will be running wild the next few weeks. 

-Dave

• Like 2

Sad to see it get taken down Dave but hopefully someone lets the entire system live on.

Good luck with the new house... and future large tank 😉

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions