Coral Vue Hydros

UK online shops?

Proxo

Just wondering what you fellow UK reefers use for online shops, i did use charterhouse a little but ever since
my raging complaint about not getting my refund the website doesn't work for me 😄 might just be down or they've got rid of me haha!

Hi there, 

I have good experience using these three

www.mailordercorals.com

www.jbsmarines.co.uk

www.zoamarines.co.uk

I want to try out

Krakencorals.co.uk

Coralsonline.co.uk

captiveocean.co.uk

Hiddengemaquatics.co.uk

whitecorals.com (European based)

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Proxo said:

Looks a good site, i like how they mention how many polyp there is too, hope it goes well then i shall too place an order 😧

It was set up in January of this year and they're only just started selling frags in the past month or so.  I really like the guy's business model.

Also if you ever order from them and give your mobile number, be warned that Rob is extremely friendly and VERY chatty. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Not Coral related but if you struggle with getting RODI or SW at a decent price have a google for Spotless Water.

0TDS RODI water that costs 3.5p per litre, nationwide Depots and accessible 24/7. If you download their app you receive your first 50 litres freeimage.thumb.jpeg.01bd57894e4f9d9f1a4cad285f51e574.jpeg

Winner!  I’ve looked at the map, there are tonnes of locations planned.  My LFS is the same distance from the Spotless water site so bonus all round. Just waiting for my fob to be delivered.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Proxo said:

Pretty cool idea, i'm getting fed up of making my own RODI lol.
How was the coral from the coral centre mate? @Ratvan.

Corals were good. Nice sized frags however the Hammer didnt ship to well so waiting on attempt 3 to arrive Tuesday

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Corals were good. Nice sized frags however the Hammer didnt ship to well so waiting on attempt 3 to arrive Tuesday

Just got my job back after been fired for the 3rd time or so LOL........so seen as my zoanthids ain't doing well, it might be time for a big coral order or something different.
Really thinking of a frag tank too, OH I LOVE SPENDING 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got a hammer and a Duncan from Cellar Marine. They were packed beautifully, placed into styrofoam, double bagged, in a polystyrene box with a heat pack. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Ocean Corals and Reptiles in York. Postage is £10.00 for polybox etc. Doesnt have an online coral shop but the brick and mortar store is amazing. He posts the pretty stuff on insta @ocean.corals.and.reptiles

But has more in and has a great collection of weird sps, lps and softies. 

https://instagram.com/ocean.corals.and.reptiles?igshid=sqldv44oj3xu

• 1 month later...