Cultivated Reef

is this an OG bounce?

CrushtheTurtle

Most likely yes but hard to tell from the pictures. The only thing that makes me a little hesitant is how uniform the bubbles are, most OG babies have more irregular bubbles that are larger but it could also just be mad and deflated. How much are they asking for it?

also did they post pics of the momma? If not I’d be even more hesitant...

CrushtheTurtle
13 minutes ago, ReefCap said:

Most likely yes but hard to tell from the pictures. The only thing that makes me a little hesitant is how uniform the bubbles are, most OG babies have more irregular bubbles that are larger but it could also just be mad and deflated. How much are they asking for it?

thanks - just asked for pics of the momma, most of the things he has for sale dont look to happy so i wouldnt be surprised if its deflated. he is breaking down his tank and seems neglected

CrushtheTurtle
26 minutes ago, ReefCap said:

another pic of bubbles if it helps - says use to be size of an eraser

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 3.19.42 PM.png

Still have my doubts from the evenness of the bubbles but if the price is right I’d pick it up either way. Any shroom with bubbles is worth something to someone. How much is he asking for it? 

Also the skirt seems seems to smooth WWC bounce is fuzzier and far more irregular