Pod Your Reef

NanoBox Garage Sale : ATI, Tides, Prototype Bodies, pumps, parts.

DaveFason

After moving I have a ton of units and gear I would like to sell. Pictures will be updated this afternoon. 

Biocube 32 Hood with NanoBox RETRO kit with Storm controller - $300 shipped ( I will include the stock LED board as well ). Upgrade to Bluefish for $50. 

Eheim Canister Filter with Inline Heater - $100 Shipped 

47766288302_543171d983_b.jpg

48" ATI Unit Damaged corners from shipping. Six bulb - $300 - I can add LEDs if wanted. 

48" ATI Damaged corners from shipping. Eight Bulb - Six total bulbs - Four NanoBox arrays - Five channel with Bluefish - $600 

ATI Ballast - $10 each - I have every style besides dimmable 

2 - NanoBox Prototype Bodies - 3" circle - Gooseneck - V3 array - Four total Channels - Black - $245 - Includes Bluefish 

tideconceptround

Green/Black Tide - 9" gooseneck - Bluefish included - Used in shop - $240 V3

tidegreenblackgoose

White/Black Tide - Bluefish included - $245 - Used in shop for video, photos, etc. V3

NanoBoxUnits110117-4

Camo Tide - V3 - Bluefish included - Hanging kit - Used in shop over tank. Near perfect condition - $230 

tidecloakhang2

I will include a free Nature series lids with the Tides. 

More to come! 

-Dave

• Like 2
On 6/14/2019 at 8:57 PM, KennioSays said:

Interested in the white nanobox does it have mint

V3 does not have mints. Mint are in the V3.1.

That 4ft with 4 pucks is a solid deal for someone with a 4ft tank. You won't get much better than that for $600.

• Like 1
On 6/14/2019 at 11:57 PM, KennioSays said:

Interested in the white nanobox does it have mint

It does not. Lime, but really you won't see a huge difference between the too. 

17 hours ago, tgore said:

Any chance you have photos of the ATI units showing the dents?

Send me your email. 

10 hours ago, Horerczy said:

There were in fact some v3 arrays with mint instead of lime. Kinda a half generational step.

Yep. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a nanobox with mint and two with lime. Lime is honestly just as nice... You can make a more natural looking tank without having to crank the whites up high. With mint you can make a more blueish tank but that is assuming you are trying to go extreme one way or another. They look about the same if you meet in the middle with settings.

Both pull out crazy colors from coral. So they are both good for coral...it just depends what look you like with your eyeballs. 👀

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

I have a nanobox with mint and two with lime. Lime is honestly just as nice... You can make a more natural looking tank without having to crank the whites up high. With mint you can make a more blueish tank but that is assuming you are trying to go extreme one way or another. They look about the same if you meet in the middle with settings.

Both pull out crazy colors from coral. So they are both good for coral...it just depends what look you like with your eyeballs. 👀

+1 on limes giving a natural crisp white to the tank. Only have my whites at 22%.

• Like 1