Innovative Marine Aquariums

Weird clownfish behaviour... any help?

Isaacthedev

Isaacthedev

I’ve had my tank set up about three months now. Parameters are all in check , the stocking is a bullet hole clown (female and double the size of the male)

a black ice male 

and a large cleaner shrimp (5”)

I used to have a black ice female clownfish but she jumped out and died. And the past couple days the female bullet hole has been jumping also. 
The male has never jumped so can it be the male or the cleaner shrimp causing this ?

Isaacthedev
5 hours ago, ReeferBray said:

Strange are they fighting? Is the fish eating normal and acting normal other than jumping 

Yeah they eat normally and I don’t see them fight 

If they act and look normal body wise and doesn't seem to be stressed in tank you might just have some jumpers and should cover the tank with a net or so

Make keep your eye on them you might notice something 

Isaacthedev
1 hour ago, ReeferBray said:

If they act and look normal body wise and doesn't seem to be stressed in tank you might just have some jumpers and should cover the tank with a net or so

Make keep your eye on them you might notice something 

that's the bestt part!! I have a net cover, the DIY Innovative marine one, but there is a tiny gap where the clips are since it is rimless and the little bugger got out through that... talk about being determined LOL

• 1 month later...