Innovative Marine Aquariums

Coppersafe (Out of stock)

GrumpyDaddy68

GrumpyDaddy68

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a QT tank and I was planning to use Coppersafe (I heard is easier with fish); however, everywhere I look it's out of stock.

Has anybody had any luck finding somewhere?

Any ideas why is all of the sudden nowhere to find?

Thanks,

12 hours ago, GrumpyDaddy68 said:

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a QT tank and I was planning to use Coppersafe (I heard is easier with fish); however, everywhere I look it's out of stock.

Has anybody had any luck finding somewhere?

Any ideas why is all of the sudden nowhere to find?

Thanks,

Many copper medications dosages.are not accurate on the bottle so I would suggest a test kit. 

I use copper power and a high range copper Hanna checker. Copper power because it's instructions are the most accurate.

If you under treat you hide the disease which then comes back...if you over treat then you kill sensitive fish like wrasses. 

Basically if you concerned about your fish and copper you need Hanna high range checker regardless of which product you choose. The color test kits are garbage imo.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Many copper medications dosages.are not accurate on the bottle so I would suggest a test kit. 

I use copper power and a high range copper Hanna checker. Copper power because it's instructions are the most accurate.

If you under treat you hide the disease which then comes back...if you over treat then you kill sensitive fish like wrasses. 

Basically if you concerned about your fish and copper you need Hanna high range checker regardless of which product you choose. The color test kits are garbage imo.

+1 Amazon sells Copper Power (get the blue bottle) or you can buy it here: https://www.petmountain.com/product/copper-power-marine-copper-treatment

• Like 1