Top Shelf Aquatics

Minimal's IM 10g

minimal

On 9/1/2019 at 9:36 PM, billygoat said:

Awesome update! I'm excited to see that everything is coming along. And there's no shame in putting together a stunning zoa garden filled with exotic designer flavors. Don't let anybody shame you into feeling bad about that. 😉

Any plan to get a 'nem for the clown sometime down the road? Or is he gonna be flying solo in there?

Appreciate it!

I wasn't planning on getting an anemone, I don't want to take the risk of it stinging everything. I'm hoping he'll host the torch coral - of course that's all up to chance though. For now, he seems to be "hosting" the front left corner of the aquarium :lol:

On 9/2/2019 at 7:38 AM, uwdanno said:

Great write up. Following. I have an IM 10 coming on Weds. 

Watch that Chalice and Favi. Those suckers can put out some pretty mean sweeper tentacles. They win most fights.  

Appreciate the compliment! Let me know once you have that thread going, will tag along!

Thanks for the heads up, I've made it a habit to check the tank out at night and definitely see what you mean! They're occupying separate sides of the tank for now, I think they'll be manageable until they get bigger.

On 9/3/2019 at 5:40 PM, Reefkid88 said:

No real trick to Acan's give it low/medium light at first,gut load with Amino's,meatly lps foods and moderate flow. 

Copy that. He's already turning a deeper red/green - fingers crossed!

• Like 2